How are you feeling?

BlackKids

I'm feeling good. I've decided I'm finished with Bad days. Obviously they are going to keep coming but whatever :)

Rodney

feelin okay, just another friday being spent at home... trying to learn how to lucid dream to escape my own boring life to enter a more interesting life within my dreams, *sigh*

amazed. i got a 100 A+ on my psychology of religion paper that i agonized over writing.

i think it was due to sleepysparrow and alley_cat, who wished me good luck! :D

iamthenra

I am worried about my dog. She is a 1.5 year old German Wirehair Pointer, that has a disease called sterile meningitis. Which is an autoimmune disease, similar to MS. She has had flare ups twice already in her young life. Yesterday I went for a long walk with her, and today she is acting like the meningitis is back again... She doesn't want to move and seems to be in pain again. She won't eat or drink. The vet bills are allot of money, and being unemployed and going back to school I can't afford much either. I just don't know what to do anymore. I treat her meningitis with prednisone which suppresses her immune system so that her spinal cord and brain will heal... She is being tapered off the prednisone and is within a few days of being off of it completely. Now it looks like I have to start her up on a full dose again and start all over... I feel so horrible about her having this pain to go through. Then the loss of my other dog which happened back in Jan 31st 2008, I had to put him to sleep because of a bad spine... I get so darn attached to them, it's like loosing a family member, even worse yet, because I have to play God and decide when they should die... It just isn't fair.
3760735514_bbd27e1b32_o.gif

Last edited:

LycraPantiies92

^Ah gosh, i'm sorry man!
I feel annoyed looking at immature people. if you weren't bullied and have sa as bad as me then either you are no way as ****ed as me, or people are nice where you are.
People will NEVER accept me. I'll never be sound ='[
x