How are you feeling?

Skald

not feeling to bad today. had my letter confirming the sessions with my therapist. and feeling in relatively good health.

sleepysparrow

I had a terrible day spending most of my time in a crowded, stuffy hospital with mean nurses and having panic attacks and now i'm really lonely and depressed and no one to talk to ..

antipop621

Not that great. I'm having a relapse of heartache I thought I had gotten over, but it came back pretty bad today. Otherwise I'm fine I guess.

thor01

I had a terrible day spending most of my time in a crowded, stuffy hospital with mean nurses and having panic attacks and now i'm really lonely and depressed and no one to talk to ..

Sorry to hear about your bad day and the way you feel. That doesn't sound nice. I don't like being in hospitals either, especially stuffy and crowded. And unfriendly nurses isn't what you need at all. Were you there to visit or for yourself? I know how you feel being lonely, I feel it myself too, If you need someone to talk to I'm always up for it.

I hope you feel better soon too Flowers In bloom, Blackkids and antipop

Last edited:

Noca

Banned
Pissed off! Parents jipped me out of $100 also chewed me out for reading my cousin's email that HE forwarded to me saying I hacked his email account(yeah im a hacker in my spare time, right..). Was gonna say sorry to them but then I realized they deserved every hurtful word I used on them.