How are you feeling?

fitftw

spent 6 hours today working on the car. It's so therapeutic to me (when I'm not screaming curse words and getting my hands cut up on sharp things)

removed the rest of my A/C. My car weighs around 2150lbs according to my educated guess when I added up everything I removed.
46009_1369794690574_1402947049_30908644_7275728_n.jpg

I feel accomplished, tired, sunburnt, and sore.

It's time to smoke the pipe and relax with some TV.

dottie

avoidant. i've had the house to myself for a few very nice days. now my parents are back home and i'm not in the mood to see them or be seen by them. i want privacy. can't wait to have my own place and not have to be looked at, talked to, pondered every time i leave my room. this house is very "open" so you can see as soon as i come out. not a big deal. i appreciate being able to live here. i still long for privacy, though.

fitftw

you and I are in the same predicament, Dottie. We need to move out, and we won't visit anyone much ever. We don't need to. Nobody can make us.

huzzah

Really antsy, I can't believe I have to wait until tomorrow to go to the hospital and then several more days for my doctor to tell me anything.

fitftw

I'm watching The Roast of David Hasselholf and everything seems scripted. Every scene, every facial expression, how the angles change every like 2 seconds and how they transition them together and it just really seems totally scripted. Nobody could seriously be this happy and laughing the whole show. Or maybe people are this happy...and I'm not. I need to find a real passion for living. Something I would really want to do for 20-30-40 years...a career. I can't find anything that I can stand doing for very long...I'd get so bored of the same damn routine, day-in and day-out, every day for that long...I can't help it. It just seems like doom to me. To be locked into one job for that long...Ugh...that's going to suck...I dunno what's going to happen to me.

dottie

you and I are in the same predicament, Dottie. We need to move out, and we won't visit anyone much ever. We don't need to. Nobody can make us.

hey you want a roommate? we can put up a large sound proof barrier right down the middle so we don't have to bother each other. there will be a ban on visitors and loud jerks. we can cross the barrier on the first monday of every month at 4pm to convene and discuss bills. what do you say?

Ignace

Like a pile of cr*p. Everyone I'm good befriend with are offline. My 2 best friends are offline for ages. Everyone enjoys life..