How are you feeling?

Pretty bad today.

An acquaintance that I've known for over 2 years, and whom I deemed to be a friend is acting so short and distant as of late. Not rude, but just very distant.. I hate it when people act like this, because I can never shed the feeling that it's because of something I've said/done. It's rather upsetting.

I guess it's better then being ignored entirely, but still...

I don't know. Yesterday I had to go shopping.. and I hate shopping to begin with, but when I was out I felt like I was just kind of there. I try to drowned out everything around me and just try to live my life and take care of my self, but thats the problem. It's like I just stopped caring about myself, maybe because I dont think I like myself.

So tell my why I didnt show up for my first day of work today :confused:

I know what I just did was bad. sigh. Now I'm going to have to lie to everyone today, and pretend like I really did go. I feel okay right now, but Im just worried about if im going to have a meltdown later today about it. I already feel bad about myself so I dont see how I could feel any worse. This isnt the first time ive done this either. Ive done it 4 times already, and was only able to keep 1 job for a few months this year. Not really sure on what to do about this. Im just hoping I wont be so hard on myself today and do something ridiculous.

Damaged

I'm okay i guess, i just prepared dinner for me and my mummy and its cooking :D just a 3 hour wait now haha

SplosionDude

Filled with dread.

In about 10 minutes my sister is insisting on taking me out with her friends to get drunk/go to clubs as it's my 18th. I just know I'll end up hating every second. I hate alcohol and I hate being drunk. I swear I'll turn into a really depressed drunk.

lunaticbinge

Filled with dread.

In about 10 minutes my sister is insisting on taking me out with her friends to get drunk/go to clubs as it's my 18th. I just know I'll end up hating every second. I hate alcohol and I hate being drunk. I swear I'll turn into a really depressed drunk.

Why not just tell her you don't want to go? If you can't have fun and do what you want on your birthday then when the hell can you?:confused:

agoraphobickatie

feeling pretty grrreat :) i went to the bar/club last night with my friend and had a good time! apart from a few sleezy drunks hitting on me, it was fun! there was one cute guy i kept seeing that kept telling me he liked my hair, it was pretty funny... and we had too much fun being sketchy corner bitches making fun of all the slutty drunk girls who couldn't dance for SH!T!! hahaha :D good times!!

Hikari

My mood is really down. I just moved and things are much worse than before. My stress level is really high all the time. I don't sleep and eat very much. I can't do anything differently. I'm surrounded by people constantly and it's really hard on my SA. I try to retreat into a "safe" place but there is no such thing. I feel exposed and vulnerable.

But I just have to deal with it. There's no other way.

dottie

My mood is really down. I just moved and things are much worse than before. My stress level is really high all the time. I don't sleep and eat very much. I can't do anything differently. I'm surrounded by people constantly and it's really hard on my SA. I try to retreat into a "safe" place but there is no such thing. I feel exposed and vulnerable.

But I just have to deal with it. There's no other way.

be strong! you will make it through. if you have to take trips to quiet places to get your alone time in. are you living in a dorm or something?

Hikari

be strong! you will make it through. if you have to take trips to quiet places to get your alone time in. are you living in a dorm or something?

No, that's not where I am right now. A dorm would be an improvement, honestly. The way things are right now, I don't have the option to take trips anywhere. There's really nothing I can do. The only way any of this will change is if someone hires me. But it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. I've been trying to find a job for months now. So I feel like the 6 years I spent on my degree is useless as well, because I don't seem to have the skillset anyone wants in my field. ::(:

Thank you, though.

coyote

feeling pretty grrreat :) i went to the bar/club last night with my friend and had a good time! apart from a few sleezy drunks hitting on me, it was fun! there was one cute guy i kept seeing that kept telling me he liked my hair, it was pretty funny... and we had too much fun being sketchy corner bitches making fun of all the slutty drunk girls who couldn't dance for SH!T!! hahaha :D good times!!

OMG! - That was you?