How are you feeling?

Fat. I can't stop eating even though I've probably eaten over 2000 calories today. I got down to 127lbs but I'll probably have put on weight by tomorrow. Urgh.

lonely_drummer

My stomach was feeling like complete **** earlier today, but then I watched the new Rush DVD and made a 180 and Im feeling great now, despite the sore stomach.

awkwardamanda

Nervous and afraid, my mum can come home any moment now from school with my results. Not afraid of the results but what they said. "He's the most quite on off class", "He should go out more"...

When I was in elementary school, my mom would go to those parent-teacher meetings and they'd always have great things to say about me as a student. I was always one of the smartest kids in the class. But then they'd usually tell her I never smile.::(:

Danfalc

Banned
she turned up today and i ended up in a physical fight with her! i'm so not a happy bunny right now :(

I hope you kicked her ass!From what you have told me,your sister sounds like a total bully.Hopefully now you got into a fight she has realized you are no pushover and will leave you alone.Bullies tend to only pick on people who will not fight back.

Ignace

Great ! School's done, I got 2 months vacation now. After that I'll suffer even harder then this year, but who cares, I got 62 free days. :D Celebrating with Michael on sound lvl 60. xD

Kind of ****ty. I can usually tell when I've put on as little as a pound in weight and I feel a little heavier today. Won't take long to shift off, but still.

I feel lost, like my life's on fast-forward but at the same time on pause. My 18th birthday is drawing ever closer and I'm dreading it. I'm 17 years old and I've done absolutely nothing with my life. I just wish I at least had a clear path, so I know where I'm going but I don't. I don't know what the hell I want to do, and that's the biggest part of my problem.

'My therapy is working" i even "therapuetized" myself out of feeling bad when a friedn got kinda angry and weird on me for not talking much.. wow it feels so good not to give a f!
and there is the fear of ending up alone.. but how bosnians say : ko ne riskira, taj ne profitira! ;)

Kind of ****ty. I can usually tell when I've put on as little as a pound in weight and I feel a little heavier today. Won't take long to shift off, but still.

I feel lost, like my life's on fast-forward but at the same time on pause. My 18th birthday is drawing ever closer and I'm dreading it. I'm 17 years old and I've done absolutely nothing with my life. I just wish I at least had a clear path, so I know where I'm going but I don't. I don't know what the hell I want to do, and that's the biggest part of my problem.

I'm 17 too.. and asking someone older for advice maybe, are u seeing a therapist? You are getting older, but not old :)

I'm feeling frustrated at the moment. I have tried to get a hold of my therapist for 3 days now. It's to plan something I'm very nervous about. To make matters worse, he won't return my phone calls, and the last call to the receptionist just dropped..

This is so frustrating.. :c

Ignace

I'm 17 too, in 5 months I'm turning 18 too. I also don't do anything with my life. Before I know it, I lost my teen time and I gotta work for the rest of my life. What should I do in my life ? Don't ask me that, ever.

coyote

I'm 17 too, in 5 months I'm turning 18 too. I also don't do anything with my life. Before I know it, I lost my teen time and I gotta work for the rest of my life. What should I do in my life ? Don't ask me that, ever.

Things could be worse.

I'm getting ready to turn 46 this month, and I feel the same way you guys do.

lilymartens

Feeling the need for change. This feeling usually manifests in changing my room, or my hair. This time it will be my hair (room's been already changed this week). I'll cut it short on the sides, and leave it long on top, mohawk-like, but more feminin.