How are you feeling?

dottie

annoyed. i want to tell someone off but i don't want to lower myself to their level. all i will say is:

people who are batsh!t insecure about their looks but openly mock other peoples' appearance disgust me.

dottie

also i am dumbfounded that the same person acts so nice to my face but attempted to distance themself from me (by the BS in the above post) when a certain friend was around.

do they think putting down other people will impress someone else?

really, i cannot believe people still act this way after a certain age. this is repugnant! clearly i have no room for this and i'm cutting this individual off. i expected more from them. oh well.

at first i was hurt but really i know this reflects their own insecurities. what sane, stable person would degrade other people to elevate themself? plus when i think about it i am much cuter and much more interesting than this person, anyway! so she can suck it.

Jumping Flea

Good:D But the excitement from last night is wearing off and I will be feeling all crappy soon, like I usually do after I've done something fun............

anomicdeer

I hate that birthdays are so popular.
It makes you look bad when people realize that
you don't know many people. Or they don't care about your existence.
I hate that I care.
:mad:

Ignace

Dad just came telling me I'm an asocial creature and it's way too hot. So does anybody need explaining how I feel ?

planemo

Man i'm feeling really terrible right now. I just wanna give up when things like this happen.....
082.gif

relapsing a bit.. a bit more. damnitttttt!
so not fair... I wanna scream
but im not gonna let it win..
I have to think im not sick and spw isn't helping with that, so I am leaving..

everyone, I will miss you and ty a lot for being there for me, I will rly rly miss u, and im rly scared, but i have to..
I wish u all the best of luck :)

everyone, I will miss you and ty a lot for being there for me, I will rly rly miss u, and im rly scared, but i have to..

Aw, that's too bad. Ah well, it's your choice.
Good luck with whatever you're going to do. ;3

Stay safe, ya'hear. :3

Jumping Flea

Aww. I enjoyed talking to you::(:

Good luck with everything though:D

Eam

I was just going to send a message back your way after not getting back to you for a few days, I apologise for that. I doubt you'll read this but I really enjoyed chatting with you and see a bright future for you. I wish you the best of luck and I'll miss chatting with you too.

Damn, wish I could have said Goodbye rather than it looking like I'd ignored the PM. ::(:

mummylala

Really angry and tired..

I had to put up with a bunch of screaming kids last night, they were standing right outside my house a midnight last night..

These are kids between the ages of 11 and 14.. WTF are their parents thinking letting them run about the streets...