How are you feeling?

planemo

Well I was feeling pretty good, but then I realised something about myself which made me lose hope and made me feel really pathetic, so I guess now I feel pretty crappy...

So I think I'm going to bed.

coyote

i did it i wernt to a frienas houser and wa oay think cause i hadf some drik and well i nwas okay and evven fell off the trampollne lomao btu yay i felt okayih stikll abiut anxiety even tho i had aaf ew drinks :)(

"drinking and trampolining don't mix" :]

Miami

im feeling rejected...

maybe being the nice guy that I am wont get me anywhere with women, it seems they only want azzholes!

Lost Girl

im feeling rejected...

maybe being the nice guy that I am wont get me anywhere with women, it seems they only want azzholes!

I have to say, I am completely tired of hearing this silly notion that so many of you boys seem to have :rolleyes:

As for me I'm feeling verry cold and a worried about a family member right now. I can't function properly when I'm worried and instead of doing something constructive I'm sitting here typing away for no good reason ugggh

I have been so darned emotional all day. =P Probably not a bad thing, I guess. Just not really used to actually feeling something anymore. :rolleyes:

Going to bed. Good night interwebs. ;3

chrisjurban

****ing ****ty. I'm supposed to call my girlfriend. But I'm afraid to. I never know what to say and there are extreme awkward silences and it makes me sick to do it. **** this is going to suck.

206Raider

I believe I have all but given up on myself. It's draining to believe your getting better all the time but always end up alone and in the same exact spot I've started at with less and less things than I had before. I'm pathetic now, I've lost all my friends, I have nobody to socialize with and the other day I went to the hospital for the first time ever becuase honestly I had suicidal thoughts but when I get there I talk to this lady first and I'm saying how I've been the last 5 years and no progress has been made and she cuts me off within a minute of me talking says that I'm fine I just need to grow up, maybe be kicked out on the streets and then asks if I'm pissed off? I say "yeah you are getting me there" and she says good becuase then she kept talking about how I'm too passive and everything I'm saying is bullshyt adn then asks how I'm feeling again and I lost it I was like "I'm feeling like I'm gonna throw this chair and get the fucc outta here becuase I came here for help not some critisism when you don't know anything about me" and she stared at me and said "come in tomorrow at 11" I walked out and didn't go back. I don't know what to do, I'm all alone and don't want to be. I still want to die becuase I can never stop seeing the bad image of myself and where I'm going in life.

coyote

I believe I have all but given up on myself. It's draining to believe your getting better all the time but always end up alone and in the same exact spot I've started at with less and less things than I had before. I'm pathetic now, I've lost all my friends, I have nobody to socialize with and the other day I went to the hospital for the first time ever becuase honestly I had suicidal thoughts but when I get there I talk to this lady first and I'm saying how I've been the last 5 years and no progress has been made and she cuts me off within a minute of me talking says that I'm fine I just need to grow up, maybe be kicked out on the streets and then asks if I'm pissed off? I say "yeah you are getting me there" and she says good becuase then she kept talking about how I'm too passive and everything I'm saying is bullshyt adn then asks how I'm feeling again and I lost it I was like "I'm feeling like I'm gonna throw this chair and get the fucc outta here becuase I came here for help not some critisism when you don't know anything about me" and she stared at me and said "come in tomorrow at 11" I walked out and didn't go back. I don't know what to do, I'm all alone and don't want to be. I still want to die becuase I can never stop seeing the bad image of myself and where I'm going in life.

I've said this before - and I have to tell it to myself often as well - if you could have solved your problems on your own, you would have by now.

Sometimes you gotta trust in something or someone bigger or better than yourself: God, your therapist, Dr. Phil, whatever....

When we're depressed, our brain chemistry is out of whack - we might as well be on drugs - we ARE NOT thinking clearly - we can't trust the thoughts in our own heads.

Get some help - go back and see the lady at 11 - and do what they say.

Just try it for awhile - give up control. It can't be any worse, right?

206Raider

I've said this before - and I have to tell it to myself often as well - if you could have solved your problems on your own, you would have by now.

Sometimes you gotta trust in something or someone bigger or better than yourself: God, your therapist, Dr. Phil, whatever....

When we're depressed, our brain chemistry is out of whack - we might as well be on drugs - we ARE NOT thinking clearly - we can't trust the thoughts in our own heads.

Get some help - go back and see the lady at 11 - and do what they say.

Just try it for awhile - give up control. It can't be any worse, right?

I already didn't go....sometimes I want help but I feel embarressed like I know deep down inside I am fine, I'm human just like everyone else I'm just anxious about a lot of things and depressed. That lady pissed me off to the point I didn't want to go through with it. When I get mad....I get real mad and I don't like somebody sitting there judging me and acting like they know what I've been through in life when I haven't told them a thing and there day is almost over and seem in a rush like they don't care anyway. I do not believe I can do it on my own but no other help I've ever tried works....for very long atleast. I revert back to myself. It's like a computer virus that gets around every firewall you put up. It'll go away for a bit but come right back.

I'm just afraid of losing all that I have left, which is slowly slipping from my grasp anyway

I already didn't go....sometimes I want help but I feel embarressed like I know deep down inside I am fine, I'm human just like everyone else I'm just anxious about a lot of things and depressed. That lady pissed me off to the point I didn't want to go through with it. When I get mad....I get real mad and I don't like somebody sitting there judging me and acting like they know what I've been through in life when I haven't told them a thing and there day is almost over and seem in a rush like they don't care anyway. I do not believe I can do it on my own but no other help I've ever tried works....for very long atleast. I revert back to myself. It's like a computer virus that gets around every firewall you put up. It'll go away for a bit but come right back.

I'm just afraid of losing all that I have left, which is slowly slipping from my grasp anyway

I understand being pissed at her, but i think she was trying to make a point..
my doctor usually says that when u get ;pissed at the world and everyone, u
ll say f em all and u will release yourself, maybe it had smthg to do with that?

could u try seeing her another time then? :)