How are you feeling?

AimeeSP

Today was scary, another scary night down to my brother and the stupid things he does!

Nearly had to call the police as a punch up was nearly gonna happen between my dad, two uncles and this druggie family. I wish my brother would stop hanging around these people or at least fight his own battles and stop dragging the rest of his family in it, i had to answer the door to two thugs and play messenger for him while having a panic attack! ::(:

shredman

OK so Im normally not this bad but I really feel the need to vent badly. There is no punching bag about so I'll write instead.

This morning I summoned up the courage to tell someone I know (no one knows other than my wife) that I have SA and they laughed. They are normally very supportive so I dont know if I'm just taking the laughter out of context. I guessed the context of the laugh was "so that's what they call it ... thats funny cause everyone gets it, does it make you feel better knowing it has a name?" It made me feel like a fool. Anyway, here is what I wrote...

When people laugh are they laughing at me?
Why can't they see the way I feel?

The way my heart sinks, bearing its heavy load on my lungs
I can't breathe.

My mind swimming then drowning within itself.
No worries, I can hold back the panic, I wont make a fool of myself.
I'll just crawl back under my rock.

Is what I feel real? Is it my imagination?
Who the f++k can I trust if I cant trust myself?

F++k you all... Im better off by myself.
Then I dont need to worry about this sh*t anymore.

dottie

OK so Im normally not this bad but I really feel the need to vent badly. There is no punching bag about so I'll write instead.

This morning I summoned up the courage to tell someone I know (no one knows other than my wife) that I have SA and they laughed. They are normally very supportive so I dont know if I'm just taking the laughter out of context. I guessed the context of the laugh was "so that's what they call it ... thats funny cause everyone gets it, does it make you feel better knowing it has a name?" It made me feel like a fool. Anyway, here is what I wrote...

When people laugh are they laughing at me?
Why can't they see the way I feel?

The way my heart sinks, bearing its heavy load on my lungs
I can't breathe.

My mind swimming then drowning within itself.
No worries, I can hold back the panic, I wont make a fool of myself.
I'll just crawl back under my rock.

Is what I feel real? Is it my imagination?
Who the f++k can I trust if I cant trust myself?

F++k you all... Im better off by myself.
Then I dont need to worry about this sh*t anymore.

so rude. obviously he cannot appreciate the magnitude SA impacts your life. please don't take his ignorance personally. but easier said than done. i've encountered countless people like this. gave up sifting through them trying to find genuinely kind, open-minded people.

Shy_Gurl2007

Anxious and depressed. I went to my brother's graduation today, and I got the shakes so badly. Trying to hide my hands from shaking was ridiculous. ::(:

Butterflies in my stomach because I plan to do more today. I'm eventually returning to school (I dropped out when I was 16 years old, partially because of social anxiety) so I'll be preparing for this in the coming weeks. It has been 7 years since I've even been in a classroom, but this is a way out.

I went jogging again, and breakfest was nice, but i got kinda insulted for my weight by a guy who paints walls lol and im getting a bit obsessed.. i am going to a concert tonight and i wont be able to dance like everyone else..and i'll let my friend down.. he is like my fav singer..

jishaku

Butterflies in my stomach because I plan to do more today. I'm eventually returning to school (I dropped out when I was 16 years old, partially because of social anxiety) so I'll be preparing for this in the coming weeks. It has been 7 years since I've even been in a classroom, but this is a way out.

u dropped out? well good luck on returning back to school :)

jishaku

I m currently in my comfort zone ;);)
with my family at home ^^
huhh home sweet home huh?
it's always nice to have privacy like this..