How are you feeling?

I cant take it anymore!!
not even meds are helping!!!! :/:/:/
it' s not fair.. i rly need to man up and accept im gonna be this way, or..

anomicdeer

I hope that wasn't her money.. if so, then she spend all(most) of it on meat.
Why tell me to write a list of food(knowing that I don't care for meat that much)
and not get what I ask for?

anomicdeer

Sick, probably because of nervousness and stress.

I usually didn't get affected physically but I know how that is.
The whole last week, and the week before that I felted horrible
physically and mentally. And the physical part was most likely cause
by the mental part.

Danfalc

Banned
My attempt to make peace with my ex ended in him having a go at me and comparing me to his exes and me telling him to **** off and throwing my phone :(

Well least you tried to extend a branch to him.You did a decent thing even if he reacted badly to it.Sounds like things are maybe too raw for him still and might take time.

It hurts when something like that gets thrown back in your face,but please don't beat yourself up about it too much.You did a good thing.

anomicdeer

Ugh...
I need to learn how to be satisfied being poor
I can't even explain everything.
I just don't want to get into a bunch of ****
when I get my own place.

anomicdeer

Sold the cord to the laptop just to buy beer?
Oh gosh. I can't wait to get the **** out of here.
At least I'm not addicted to cigarettes and beer
to have to sell important items just to get those things
that just gets wasted away and doesn't help me in any way.

Nack

Banned
Man... What a disappointing day. Went to a gathering of high school friends hoping to see someones face. But, sadly she changed her mind at the last second and didn't come... *sigh* Life is so unpredictable.

Freaking out a bit without having a valid reason to.. Gotta calm myself down before I give myself a heart attack or something. >,<

dottie

i feel so lonely. i can't wait to get a car and GTFO.

i want to find people that are curious and inspired by the world, nature. not interested in competition or gossip... so mundane and boring. i just want to find people who are sparked by seeing things, going places. at the same time, people who aren't put off by my quietness.

it was a beautiful day and now a beautiful night. guess i will eat some watermelon.