How are you feeling?

well actually ok for now, had a successful mornings jog, breaklfast, cffee and tea..did sme housework and didnt take myvalium, im trying to get off, and im hopeful :)

hopeless...
I barely summouned the courage to go out shopping with a friend and she ditched me.. but that isnt the problem, the problem is i have nothing to do all day, and ill be left to my thoughts and I will always be social phobic, im kind of relieved she cancelled, but i should have fought it :/
edit: feeling miserbale, cuz i am so boring, she wouldnt come along, she is a good person and puts up with my sad personality, but I dont want the feeling that hurts so much! pitty and not succeeding, faling all the time, knowing you're a weirdo..

Last edited:

omnighost

Feeling decent, went for a late night walk through town last night. There is something about the cool night air and quietness of the night that can be so soothing.

SoulSeeker

Banned
I've just woke up again. Im soo mentally and emotionally drained, im always tired...always fallig asleep. Wish I could just stay in bed forever..but I cant..I have to get up to continue the hunt for someone to cuddle. meh life sucks

Scars

Feeling like this day is too bleak and dreary for the sun to be shining... thunderstorms seem much more appropriate

Fml

meh weekend, have to force myself to go out for a drink with friends and then stand there like a monkey and can't find nothing usefull to say

Scars

Im ill on my birthday it cant be more worse...

you could have aids. it can always get worse. nature doesn't let us forget that for a second.

feeling hopeless... like i'll never really feel comfortable in public... and that i'll never have the life i want because of it