How are you feeling?

SoulSeeker

Banned
Wish i felt like the guy in my avatar. That guy in my avatar makes me feel good. The guy looking at the guy in my avatar is a feked up mess. I wish i could pursue my dreams.

xSleepy

i feel like complete ****! i had a terrible night last night and to make it worse, i was so upset and angry that i couldnt sleep. and when i finally did sleep i had nightmares! i was hoping id feel better when i woke up, but no. i felt pretty much the same.

ive had a ****ty week. well actually, ive had a ****ty like 5 weeks. im just so tired of everything. i wish i could sleep forever, but i'll just end up in bed thinking things i dont want to think about. :(

lyricalliaisons

I'm feeling better today than I was yesterday, but worse than I did even half an hour ago. Someone called from the nursing home my mom's in & they want to have a conference call probably next week or the week after where I have to talk to a bunch of people. I don't know if I can do it. My moms social worker is going to call me tomorrow or next week & I'm going to tell her about my problems with people & ask her if I can just talk to her & not everyone all at once because that would be too much for me to handle. Since she's a social worker, I think she would understand because I don't think social worker's are tooooo different from therapists. I really want some questions answered, but I won't be able to ask them if I have to talk to a bunch of people.