How are you feeling?

they sound like monkeys illuminationsp. you actually have a new story everyday!! you'll do fine though- just stay yourself, be calm, don't fight back next time. you two could be the next joey and chandler :p when are you getting out of there?

Thank you. I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize my own recovery or future, you know, like really hurting him and then getting in serious trouble for it. I can easily lose my temper, so I have to be really careful in the coming days. Yeah, this place is often a zoo. I leave on Thursday, thankfully.

anomicdeer

Dammit!
:S
I've been caught talking to myself.
It's soo embarrassing because the whole time someone was RIGHT there and I didn't know til I left.

Bama_Heath

Feeling loads better today. I'm starting to take control of some issues and also feel close to figuring out what actions I need to take to better myself. Things that were cloudy are becoming like crystal.

U

userremoved

Dammit!
:S
I've been caught talking to myself.
It's soo embarrassing because the whole time someone was RIGHT there and I didn't know til I left.

Lol you're supposed to make sure no one is home before you do that. :D

dottie

feeling nervous and antsy.

i might or might not have an interview tomorrow. i would feel less nervous if i knew for sure. maybe a glass of wine will help chill me out.

KiaraBlue

I'm strugling with myself last few days..I think I'm gonna start smoking again. :/
The thruth is that when I was smoking my social life was better (cigarette in most cases helped me at least a little bit decrese my anxiety)..not ideal..but better definitely. So..health or more socializing? That's the question.

As I mentioned yesterday in this thread, I've been fighting with another patient. Well, today, I threatened to kill him :/ This morning, he intentionally burped right into my face and he shrugged his shoulders, laughed and rolled his eyes when I asked him to apologize for hitting me yesterday. He then said, "So? Yeah I assaulted you yesterday, what are you going to do about it? I don't care, it doesn't matter..."
Everyone else was witnessing this, so I felt completely powerless and embarrassed. I just stared at him for the longest time, outside of myself with rage while he sat there with no remorse, then I threatened to take his life at the top of my lungs (I don't know what I would have done, but it's just what I felt). I hate to reveal this side of me that completely differs from the shy and polite Scotty, but it's not my fault. I really can't predict what will happen between the two of us over the next two days, but I'll try to avoid him as much as possible. The staff is aware of the problem, so I guess they're helping. I don't know what this maniac is capable of or what he'll try next. I won't be violated anymore... I've had enough of it.

Ignace

As I mentioned yesterday in this thread, I've been fighting with another patient. Well, today, I threatened to kill him :/ This morning, he intentionally burped right into my face and he shrugged his shoulders, laughed and rolled his eyes when I asked him to apologize for hitting me yesterday. He then said, "So? Yeah I assaulted you yesterday, what are you going to do about it? I don't care, it doesn't matter..."
Everyone else was witnessing this, so I felt completely powerless and embarrassed. I just stared at him for the longest time, outside of myself with rage while he sat there with no remorse, then I threatened to take his life at the top of my lungs (I don't know what I would have done, but it's just what I felt). I hate to reveal this side of me that completely differs from the shy and polite Scotty, but it's not my fault. I really can't predict what will happen between the two of us over the next two days, but I'll try to avoid him as much as possible. The staff is aware of the problem, so I guess they're helping. I don't know what this maniac is capable of or what he'll try next. I won't be violated anymore... I've had enough of it.

I don't know what I would do in that case, probably putting a fist in his nose. It's your choice, but you can avoid him and let it go, or just let them all show no one messes with illuminationSP !:mad:

anomicdeer

I don't know what I would do in that case, probably putting a fist in his nose. It's your choice, but you can avoid him and let it go, or just let them all show no one messes with illuminationSP !:mad:

Haha. Then he would be there longer, I'm guessing.

I hope things get better there really soon. You will be out in two days. Keep it up :)

Ignace

I hope things get better there really soon. You will be out in two days. Keep it up :)

Depends on how you see it.::p: I would see it as a progress for myself to come up for myself. If it's just 'burping' I wouldn't care, but if he was getting physically..

anomicdeer

Depends on how you see it.::p: I would see it as a progress for myself to come up for myself. If it's just 'burping' I wouldn't care, but if he was getting physically..

Yeah, i know it would be really annoying. I would really try to avoid him.

Yeah, i know it would be really annoying. I would really try to avoid him.

Thanks. I'll try to be good, but I can't promise anything!