How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

ugh...
I have to stop thinking...

But... I was feeling a little sleepy when I go home.
I practice my handstand and I feel better now haha.
I just have to stop thinking...of...
a certain thing...
person, actually.

I HAVE to stop comparing myself to others because it's just eating me alive. I feel so meager. Physical attractiveness, personality, talent, intelligence... I feel like I'm without all of it.

Last edited:
just petted my dogs, i guess my older one has more strength in the morning and is more lively..it has been good till now, now it's school :/

Ignace

Just came home from school .. what a disaster. Everything that could go wrong, offcourse, I guess most of you have that too .. School & class is getting worse every day we come closer to the end.

Ignace

Alot of people are not feeling well today I see .. Well share the pain. We have a sports day tomorrow on school, and a friend of mine is blaming me because he chose what I chose because I asked him for a different event then all our other friends. Feeling guilty now, best feeling ever. Got an extra hard assignment, another presentation for English.... Can't wait till school's over in a month.

SoulSeeker

Banned
I feel sad and scared and like i cannot possibly be liked in RL, i look totally different in RL (rough and ugly..soo true..wish it wasent)...but i also feel a little happy and relieved.

KiaraBlue

Finally some positive post from me, yeey! :)
I just came from shoping centre..I haven't been in any s.c. more than a year so that's a big thing for me. It was more than ok. Now I called some people for a drink, excatly 2 girlfriends..they are busy...and then called one boy an he accepted..
That is also a big step for me because I haven't been with someone on a drink for long long time..I hope this goes well too.
Btw, I still haven't light a cigarette..but I think I will now..and you know what ..I don't give a damn! lol..little pleasures are things that makes life better as long as I don't start smoking tons of cigarettes a day..

Hope your day is also good , spw people..

planemo

I feel sad and scared and like i cannot possibly be liked in RL, i look totally different in RL (rough and ugly..soo true..wish it wasent)...but i also feel a little happy and relieved.

Yeah I know the feeling. ::(:The thing is that I cannot understand someone liking me. I've never been told by anyone, that they hate me, (well I lie that did happen once) but in general it's always me thinking they won't like me, rather then them actually showing it to me. But either way it's tough...

Finally some positive post from me, yeey! :)
I just came from shoping centre..I haven't been in any s.c. more than a year so that's a big thing for me.

That's good to here KB. I've just recently made the venture of journeying to the mall too. About a year or so ago, I wouldn't have even considered it.

Best wishes to all those feeling down today.

I've a lot of mixed feelings... My heart hurts quite literally. I can barely type or move without feeling some pain in my chest area... Hmmm... is it possible that the comedy I watched caused this much discomfort?