How are you feeling?

sleepyotoole

i definately don't feel like i want to feel, i get really annoyed at how social anxiety influences so much of my life.
It makes me feel so uncomfortable with people, i end up drinking a lot just to suppress the feelings, but that just creates a whole load of new stuff to feel anxious about.
saying this is my first entry on this, i don't want to moan to much about my life (save that for another time) , but i really want to be part of the world around me, to stop running away from work, people , basicly life.

U

userremoved

What happened ?

Just a dating site I signed up for. I must have not read the payment plan right, I was under the impression it was like a little over $10 a month and they took out a whole years worth of payments in just one debit.

Ignace

Just a dating site I signed up for. I must have not read the payment plan right, I was under the impression it was like a little over $10 a month and they took out a whole years worth of payments in just one debit.

Can't you just cancel it right away ? Otherwise go to your bank and cancel the payment, since cancelling the payment method is not working.::(:

U

userremoved

Can't you just cancel it right away ? Otherwise go to your bank and cancel the payment, since cancelling the payment method is not working.::(:

I was gonna and try and get my money back but I think I might just keep what I paid for. Maybe in that year something can happen.

KiaraBlue

I am enjoying my first cigarette today..yeah, I started smoking again yesterday and I feel goooood! :D Altough I will try to smoke less than I did before..yeah, I know what will you non-smokers will say:even one cigarette is too much. I just don't care anymore..I want to enjoy in that little things..even if that is smoking..