How are you feeling?

hangbi92

I just slept for about 4 hours and woke up. Its 2am now. Its so quiet surrounding me. I feel so emty and lonely

mrb

tired id better get an early night tonight , we have a spanish job tomorow , its the 30 hour crossing by ferry from portsmouth to santander , then drive down to alicante , its an artic load , massive job , ill be away from uk for about 6 days , it will make a change i soppose , the best thing is being truck drivers we get 50 per cent off all on board meals :) i love that boat grub all fresh salads ect ect , our firm has had to sub contract another firm in to do the job , and im going with them , or him should i say , just me and another driver , i do hope hes not lazy or my unloading job is going to be a nightmare , long walk all going up 1 flight of stairs , but the woman were moving will look after us , shes a nice lady ;)

Felt rly bad, my brain fogged up and i got rly upset, cuz i have an improtant exam tomrorrw, but now my friend is aksing me some questions from it and i think im good.. but still..

anomicdeer

I might be in a better situation if I went out to meet people and wasn't being so shy and depressed.
I would have friends and I might be out having fun somewhere right now.

PEOPLE are always the problem.

Negatively or positively

M1tCh

Banned
I might be in a better situation if I went out to meet people and wasn't being so shy and depressed.
I would have friends and I might be out having fun somewhere right now.

PEOPLE are always the problem.

Negatively or positively

Damn humans.

I'm alright, kthxbai.

jhanniffy

I can do it, and I'm doing it - and I am asking for help when I need to, the new job is taking a while to settle into but it really is the best thing I could have ever pushed myself to do, learning so much!

bigrob

Feeling extremely angry atm.

The past week hasn't been to good to me (other than the birth of my grandson).

Been having a problem with my car...no money to fix it...everything going on credit...

I asked my dad if I could have it hauled to their house to work on it, I'd be out of the way by the weekend. Everything was OK until mom decided to be a bitch and call anyone who would listen and complain and have everyone gang up on dad to the point I can no longer do it there.

Why anyone thinks it's any of their business is beyond me.

But I never like my siblings anyway. My mom had been a cow since she had surgery a few years ago and almost died. Seriously, I though people were supposed to recognize their mortality and then become nicer people? She didn't get the memo.

The have disowned them. Screw them. I wasn't asking for money. I wasn't asking for anyone to work on it. I even said if I didn't have it fixed by the weekend I'd just sell it. I just needed a place to park it 5-6 days so I'm not being charged storage.

If everyone wants to be assclowns then fine. I don't need any assclowns in my life. I have hard enough time without their BS.

So right now I am angry, hurt, bitter, disgusted.

Screw them.

I got into a little fight with another patient. Unexpectedly, he just walked by and hit me over the head with a wooden stick as I was watching television. I stood up to him and then retaliated by hitting him back. His behavior is always volatile, so it'll be interesting to see what happens between the two of us until I leave in three days. I eventually reported it to staff and they're on my side. I had to be checked out by the nurse and now I have a headache, but other than that, I think I'm okay. I can't stand this.