How are you feeling?

xSleepy

crying over having to pick up a dropped chip on the floor, feeling extremley lethargic, feeling so gross to the point where I can't eat, wanting to kill myself over hearing the annoying dog bark, trying to sleep with excruciating lower back pain, and waking up with a bad headche.. uhh yeah, I HATE PERIODS!!! :(

Don't be so hard on yourself illumination! You seem to be going through one hell of a tough time at the moment. Give yourself time man!:)
Incidently, there are other places that girl could have chosen to walk during that group walk, but she chose to walk it beside you. Maybe there might be another opportunity to talk to her again, don't despair.:)

True. I should give myself a little credit, I think. Thank you, Mandy.

hangbi92

I dont want to sleep tonight 'cause I dont want to wake up tomorrow. Darkness has become a friend of mine. If only there was no tomorrow. I dont want to go to school and see those faces again.

SickCycleCarousel

I'm sad and anxious.

Don't know why I am sad.

I'm anxious because I don't want to have a panic attack and I don't want those effing thoughts to come back.

Madcap

Feeling ok, a little stressed but not too bad. I wish I was tired though because I need to be up early tomorrow but I got up too late today.

Weird.

When I took the bus (it was a "bendy bus") on my way back home about half an hour ago, there was this woman (early to mid twenties) sitting ahead of me, but facing my direction. I noticed that she was staring at me, so every few seconds I looked in her direction in order to check whether she was still staring. Whenever I stole a glance at her, our eyes met (because she was still staring!). She probably thought I was checking her out, haha; but I swear, I wasn't!

That wasn't the end of it, though... A few minutes later, she left her seat and sat right next to me (oh uh:rolleyes:). I was so freaked out that I got off the bus a minute later.

oh man, why can't I just be normal?!::eek::

Pink_Paula

::eek::
Weird.

When I took the bus (it was a "bendy bus") on my way back home about half an hour ago, there was this woman (early to mid twenties) sitting ahead of me, but facing my direction. I noticed that she was staring at me, so every few seconds I looked in her direction in order to check whether she was still staring. Whenever I stole a glance at her, our eyes met (because she was still staring!). She probably thought I was checking her out, haha; but I swear, I wasn't!

That wasn't the end of it, though... A few minutes later, she left her seat and sat right next to me (oh uh:rolleyes:). I was so freaked out that I got off the bus a minute later.

oh man, why can't I just be normal?!

Awwww she obviously liked you :D

Don't worry though, if the same thing happened to me i would have freaked and got off of the bus as well ::eek:: on a side note, i hate those bendy buses lol