How are you feeling?

Tired but can't sleep..thousands of thoughts going through my mind..I'm so affraid of the future.. ::(:

Bluuuue, I'm here for you. You know I'm in the same position. That uncertainty is so terrifying, but I suppose it could also be exciting to think about all of the possibilities.

Chlo

Banned
For some reason when i stand up i feel all dizzy and like im going to fall down, does anyone else ever feel like this?

KiaraBlue

Bluuuue, I'm here for you. You know I'm in the same position. That uncertainty is so terrifying, but I suppose it could also be exciting to think about all of the possibilities.

I know u are and that means much to me..
Yeah..possibilities..I don't see many at the moment..
I feel like I'm stuck and don't know how to make changes..motivation is what I need..when I find it I will be 'on the horse'.

KiaraBlue

For some reason when i stand up i feel all dizzy and like im going to fall down, does anyone else ever feel like this?

Oh yes..many times..mostly at weekends :D
Just joking..trying to put myself in a better mood.
I have this 'problem' also..it's scary..it usually hapens to me when I'm laying down for a long time and then get up real quick..
maybe it's pressure?

Krista

Every time you stand up? Could be a number of things from just a head rush to low blood sugar maybe. That can happen even with out being diabetic.

Chlo

Banned
I stood up to go downstairs and i felt like i was going to fall over. it was scary and lasted about 15 seconds. :(

Lorraine Manca

yes! i feel more faint than dizzy though. i lose my vision for a little too, everything goes black. the doctor told me it happens because my blood pressure tends to be really low. plus something about regulation.if it starts happening often you can take cold medicine that has raised blood pressure as a side effect. pseudo something, the kind that makes you hyper. or anything that you know will raise your blood pressure. maybe that would help you too!

Chlo

Banned
Lorraine is low blood preasure a bad thing? sorry i dont know any of this stuff.

i dont no if this is related or not but for some reason my knees seem to ache a little :(

Lorraine Manca

Lorraine is low blood preasure a bad thing? sorry i dont know any of this stuff.

i dont no if this is related or not but for some reason my knees seem to ache a little :(

no, low blood presssure is not that big of a deal. its just annoying. if it goes too low though, i think that can be a hint that theres a serious problem. theres another part to it. from what i've been told, whenever you move, your body automatically adjusts the blood pressure. but if its not too good at adjusting that, then you get those mini blackouts. im a literature person, so i dont really understand this stuff either. out of the millions of times its happened to me, i've only fallen over once. i think its pretty harmless but if you're worried, go to the doctor! sorry, long post!

hey! do you see lots of tiny black squares too? just curious

Last edited:

Fml

I've come to the point that I feel so frustrated about this social anxiety that I don't even care about it anymore, weird feeling.