How are you feeling?

Pink_Paula

^ Yeah, me too. They are always packed (not today though, weirdly). I much prefer the double deckers.

I prefer double deckers as well, i like sitting at the front on top so when people get on i don't have to deal with them looking at me lol

Ignace

I prefer double deckers as well, i like sitting at the front on top so when people get on i don't have to deal with them looking at me lol

Lol, I like sitting at the back, so I won't think they're watching me. It sucks to pass so much people in the back but it's just for a few secs.

Vecis

I have just finished everything at university. I have defended my bachelors paper at high mark and have all right to get higher education. I will be a certified historian. Three years of hard work has been done. I feel really good right now.

Ignace

I have just finished everything at university. I have defended my bachelors paper at high mark and have all right to get higher education. I will be a certified historian. Three years of hard work has been done. I feel really good right now.

Congratulations !:D

KiaraBlue

It's always nice to hear when someone acomplish something..congratulations! :)

Damaged

Bendy buses are so funny :O i love them haha

I feel like rubbish, i havent slept in around 26 hours, i dont know why im just kinda too scared to go to sleep? for some reason...

lef09012

feel little better. Have had crappy feelings all day long. Guilt, shame, sadness, etc...

It's really easy to be taken over by those negative feelings, but tough to fight back and stay positive. But I'll keep trying.

like ****!
I just want to die...why cant there be euthanasia for ppl suffering from mental illnesses.. what is physical pain harsher?!

They believe that I'm actually addicted to my computer and want me to spend less time on it (I had another meeting just now). I can see their point of view, seeing as how I'm partly in therapy for social anxiety and being on the computer for most of the day is robbing me of chances to improve and explore, but the thought of spending less time on my computer terrifies me. I actually start to panic when I don't have access to it, which is a definite sign of an addiction. They want me to spend less time in my room (If I'm not required to be any place else, I'm in here with the door closed), and I can surely see the patterns of my usual life emerging yet again, even here.

Reflective.
I realise that my life will officially end when I'm either too old (25 is too old for me), or because of some war/disease/accident. I'd better make something of it now while I still have a chance, then.

What a depressing thought to end my day on. Heh.:cool:

anomicdeer

They believe that I'm actually addicted to my computer and want me to spend less time on it (I had another meeting just now). I can see their point of view, seeing as how I'm partly in therapy for social anxiety and being on the computer for most of the day is robbing me of chances to improve and explore, but the thought of spending less time on my computer terrifies me. I actually start to panic when I don't have access to it, which is a definite sign of an addiction. They want me to spend less time in my room (If I'm not required to be any place else, I'm in here with the door closed), and I can surely see the patterns of my usual life emerging yet again, even here.

I'm addicted too.
And I'm not afraid to admit it.
I didn't think I could get addicted to anything. But I think the only thing I'm addicted to is the internet.

Can't get addicted to cigarettes or alcohol or parties. And stuff like that.

I'm addicted too.
And I'm not afraid to admit it.
I didn't think I could get addicted to anything. But I think the only thing I'm addicted to is the internet.

Can't get addicted to cigarettes or alcohol or parties. And stuff like that.

It's not really an addiction, there's just nothing else to do