How are you feeling?

Krista

Feels like the worst person in the world ::(: Someone inform me how I'm so good at hurting other people I care about..

Feels like the worst person in the world ::(: Someone inform me how I'm so good at hurting other people I care about..

awww Krista.::(: *Hugs*. Just remember that just because someone says something to you, it doesn't automatically mean it's true! People criticize other people for all sorts of reasons.
That person maybe angry at someone else and is taking it out on you. That person may have a low opinion of themselves and criticizes other people to make themselves feel better.
Don't accept what someone says without using your own judgement first.:)

U

userremoved

I'm sure that person will get over it. Life goes on as it always does. Besides you're too sweet to mad at for too long.

U

userremoved

I'm sure that person will get over it. Life goes on as it always does. Besides you're too sweet to mad at for too long.

Tiercel

I'm feeling rather creeped out right now. I put the trash out 2 hours ago and only just found a tent caterpillar on me. S/He decided to crawl onto my throat.

Damned vampiric caterpillars! :mad:

brokenfingers04

Wanna start a thread about .......something. Don't think any think anything I'm thinking is good enough.

Story of my life
evil_smile.jpg

Just noticed that someone voted my 'rep' thingy on here down for thanking people on the 'girls post your pics thread'. Am i not allowed to thank people? :confused: or was it because i'm ugly and you disaproved of people being nice to me? :confused:

Maybe the person just misclicked? Wanted to approve but clicked disapprove? Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with this Aimee.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Just noticed that someone voted my 'rep' thingy on here down for thanking people on the 'girls post your pics thread'. Am i not allowed to thank people? :confused: or was it because i'm ugly and you disaproved of people being nice to me? :confused:

I'm guessing either someone was confused about buttons or it was one of our resident misogynists.

johnny 85

hi ya aims, i wood nt worry too much about it, someone gave me 1 rep down b4 for asking where someone is, lol. dont look into it too much :)

Heh, and someone voted me for saying that I had a crush on Kristen Stewart.:D

EDIT: How do you know whether a "reputation" is positive or negative?

Last edited:

lunarla

Heh, and someone voted me for saying that I had a crush on Kristen Stewart.:D

EDIT: How do you know whether a "reputation" is positive or negative?

Positive has a green little box beside it, and a negative or "neutral" one has no colour.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Reds are negative. A gray could have been meant as either, but the person giving it didn't have enough rep themselves.

So far I've only gotten one neg. I'm sure that will change eventually. Hah.

Pink_Paula

I've had negative rep thingies as well, they don't bother me if someone doesn't like what i say then that's their choice lol