How are you feeling?

KiaraBlue

I'm sorry about what u went through, it's more of the ppl in school reminding me of how f up i am..when im alone it's easier, but wehen i get to school, they all remind of how diffeent and f up i am.. and when ur going to the dsame school for three years and nothing has changed tenbds to get depressing and unbearable..

Yeah..I understand you completely..I felt like an alien in school..like I'm so different from other people..really strange feeling. I still have the same problem.
But that is all in our silly heads. When you think..it's good that we are all different..imagine how it would be boring if the clones were walking in school lol... we just need to find a way to except ourselves like we are-when feeling bad or good...and that is the hard part I know..
Don't give up you little fighter like mrb would say.. :)

Yeah..I understand you completely..I felt like an alien in school..like I'm so different from other people..really strange feeling. I still have the same problem.
But that is all in our silly heads. When you think..it's good that we are all different..imagine how it would be boring if the clones were walking in school lol... we just need to find a way to except ourselves like we are-when feeling bad or good...and that is the hard part I know..
Don't give up you little fighter like mrb would say.. :)

yeah, but it isnt only being alien.. some things i cant explian, that i will hoepfully understand :)
anyways ty kiara.. and i hope ur doing ok :)

O.k., though the I'm extremely pissed if the d bag in charge of my volunteer work relocates me. I might verbally destroy him if I get much angrier.

Ignace

Not bad, no school tomorrow or the day after, then it's weekend. So I got 4 days off. And I got my bike back from repair.:)

Damaged

Graphical Editing Framework?

No GEF my sheep
:D

2d1a35l.jpg