How are you feeling?

Ignace

I forget the exact number, but that's at least close! Got it a couple years ago.

Serafina: no, so that nobody has to see me shake my booty! ::p:

There are camera's outside your house, watch the big tree left from your door.;)
I mean this set:
fullca.jpg

anomicdeer

Almost got into college...
Can't find a little retail job... so I'm not looking any more, after trying for nearly a year.
Can't pass simple test...
I'm still trying...
What's next?

Newtype

Almost got into college...
Can't find a little retail job... so I'm not looking any more, after trying for nearly a year.
Can't pass simple test...
I'm still trying...
What's next?

I got rejected from university in the past and honestly it made me extremely depressed. However, I later was happy that I didn't get in because I don't think I would've been happy studying what I had applied for. I was destined for something else, something I'm more passionate about. Maybe the same thing will happen to you!

hangbi92

I feel like a piece of trash. Lookin all the other people in my class talking and making jokes naturally, while I sat there alone in my seat feeling depressed all the time. I want to be a part of them but I cant. Everyone around me is so perfect, and im a flawed and useless person. I dont deserve to be their friends.
I feel like im a loser. a loser in everything

anomicdeer

I got rejected from university in the past and honestly it made me extremely depressed. However, I later was happy that I didn't get in because I don't think I would've been happy studying what I had applied for. I was destined for something else, something I'm more passionate about. Maybe the same thing will happen to you!

Yeah... I didn't actually get rejected I was about to get an interview but my mom cancelled it :/ But I would rather be doing something else than what I was gonna do but if I did that I probably would like it more than I think because the thing I want to do is similar to what I was "going to that college" for.

If any of that made sense.