How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

I was feeling pretty good this week after a 3-week long depression spell. I find taking probiotics and eating healthy helps a lot for me, which I got back to doing.

But now waking up this morning I'm back to feeling miserable. It was a rough work week. I'm so tired, my body hurts, I just feel so burned out. And yet my to-do list for today is a mile long like it always is.

I'm thinking I'm just going to say fuck it and spend the day half sleeping and catching up on things around the house. I really don't want to go anywhere to do shopping. If I starve, I starve.

How am I feeling?

Weird...

I'm having test's that older people have.. seeing signs in my body that older people have.. But it's not me.. My mind is still young. I know it, I feel it..
But god damn it's fk'ed.. knowing your shell is decaying whilst the inner is still young.. It's a shitty feeling..

Kiwong

I think I have exhausted all Andy Kaufmann videos. I am fascinated by his performances. I have even creating my own material. I speak in nonensical ' foreign' languages. I sing Kumbayah in the dialect on islanders of the outer hebrides, I am stealing back the song Peter Paul and Mary stole from them.

Phoenixx

I'm feeling pretty good today. It's a beautiful day, got some errands done, still have some cleaning to do... My husband and I got a holiday off together for the first time in months, next week. He got a 4 day weekend, mine 3. I'm really looking forward to it. We both plan on seeing his family and our friends and I'm going to completely avoid my family. I'm really relishing the thought. :)

Pissed off... Ah never git left alone when my nieces come n’ visit. :mad: Cuz apparently it’s quite buckin’ hilarious, that between the old yin, the moody yin, and the crippled yin, my nieces prefer spending time wae me (the cripple) than their granny or own mother ! :confused: Though ah dinnae blame the wee lassies, tae be fair...

Also, ah did’nae take to kindle to my oldest sister jokingly suggesting that we go for a caravan holiday. Cuz ah know how that’ll end with an argument, like the last family holiday we hud together. Plus, the argument that’s yet to occur as to why my nieces spend considerably more time with me will happen if the whole family forced into a caravan for however many weeks.

Not doing to great, otherwise. Ma back sore, legs are aching. Not getting much sleep as a result. :(

Marc7

Indeed ! I still struggle with that as well.
It's hard when you are and were around people that are constantly negative. For me it is hard because I'm use to having a negative mindset.

Yeah, I was advised to stay off my feet for a few weeks after the operation, just to make sure my scars healed probably. But I could some leg lifts and slow knee bends to loosen my joints.
Were the leg lifts and the slow knee bends on your feet or no?

I couldn’t walk particularly well before getting the operation... I had a noticable limp due to not being able to put my full weight on my right leg without feeling as though my knee was buckling a bit. So, I had lower back pain issues. But I’m walking a lot better and more confidently since my operation.
The lower back pain issues were due to your leg at the time? I'm glad to hear you are walking better and more confidently.

Had to buy a new single bed and put in the living room for a few months, actually. :LOL: Otherwise I’d have been forced to sleep on the couch, which was too small for me Iie down flat on while I had my leg casts on.
If you don't mind me asking who put your single bed in for you in the living room? How come you couldn't sleep in your room or is it because you couldn't walk at the time?

Oh, I get annoyed at my sisters more than my mother. Just because of how they treat her at times. And I’m usually the one swearing out of frustration, because not only do I have listen to the arguments and say nothing, I also have endure my mother complaining and lumping me in with my siblings because “you lot treat me like $h!%”, as she often says. Which is ironically funny, in that, my mother has frequently told me in the last 2 years that I’m the only one of her kids that she feels she gets along with.

Though, the only thing I get annoyed with my mother about is constant pessimism and generally negative attitude, and the fact that she’ll frequently change her mind about something. Like if she says she wants me to help with something, I’ll go outta my way to help, then she’ll tell me she doesn’t need my help. That can get quite annoying.
Oh. Why do you say nothing when they argue? Your mother shouldn't lump you in with your siblings.

I'm sure that is frustrating or annoying.

lily

Pissed off... Ah never git left alone when my nieces come n’ visit. :mad: Cuz apparently it’s quite buckin’ hilarious, that between the old yin, the moody yin, and the crippled yin, my nieces prefer spending time wae me (the cripple) than their granny or own mother ! :confused:Though ah dinnae blame the wee lassies, tae be fair...

Also, ah did’nae take to kindle to my oldest sister jokingly suggesting that we go for a caravan holiday. Cuz ah know how that’ll end with an argument, like the last family holiday we hud together. Plus, the argument that’s yet to occur as to why my nieces spend considerably more time with me will happen if the whole family forced into a caravan for however many weeks.

Not doing to great, otherwise. Ma back sore, legs are aching. Not getting much sleep as a result. :(
I hope you feel better soon Graeme1988 and get a nice sleep. :)

I hope you feel better soon Graeme1988 and get a nice sleep. :)
Not having much luck in terms of either of those, lily :( I feel like crap, lately.

And I’m stay awake at night, due to feeling knackered most of the days. Because my older sister and nieces come n’ visit often, and it always me who get left with the responsibility o’ looking after the kids. :mad:

My mother keeps going on about running away... She’s said this day in day oot fur the past 2 years. And she’s yet tae actually f__k off. Despite me actively encouraging her to do so !

Aye sure, why no, eh? I’d happily f__k off tae Orkney or somewhere else in Scottish Highlands. Or a big, f__k off mansion house in the middle o’ naewhere. Somewhere ya huv tae travel a few miles if ya want to see anyone.

F__kin’ hate ma life ! Hate the burden o’ responsibility is always on me. I’m the yin caring for my mother, even it technically should be the other way around. Me being disabled n’ all. And... it’s me looking after kids that aren’t biological mine, but who still have the misfortune of being related to me due to being my nieces.

On top o’ that, I have listen to petty arguments as well as the complaints that come from my mother in the aftermath of these arguments. And my oldest sister jokingly said we (the rest o’ the family) probably wouldn’t see me much if I got my own place. Cannae exactly blame me, given what I’ve had to put up for much of my life.