How are you feeling?

Eam

I feel good that I didn't hesitate to take my brother to the hospital earlier :)

Funny how anxiety can clear in times of need like that.

Krista

I feel good that I didn't hesitate to take my brother to the hospital earlier :)

Funny how anxiety can clear in times of need like that.

That's wonderful hun :)

This day didn't start out well but it's been pretty decent. Tomorrow should be even better, the start of the weekend :rolleyes:

Tiercel

Empty and unbelievably sad. A few hours ago I learned that one of my favorite musicians died last night. I really don't feel like being sociable tomorrow.

::(:

lunarla

Empty and unbelievably sad. A few hours ago I learned that one of my favorite musicians died last night. I really don't feel like being sociable tomorrow.

::(:

::(: *friendly back pat* Who died?

I'm feeling pretty good. Have an endorphin high and now I'm going to drink my glass of milk, read, and then sleep!

planemo

Actually, I'm feeling rather low. It seems as if I have lost a good friend on the internet and today I feel rather ugly, and unwanted. ::(:

Newtype

Today I have to leave the house and go talk to some people because yesterday I didn't do it. To me, this is like D-Day. Actually, D-Day was postponed as well o_0

lunarla

really bored and thinking should i ??? but also want a cat to dye its hair Pink ! :D

26743_389669057127_807247127_3831286_754024_n.jpg

:mad: leave kitteh alone! (please)

Ignace

Pretty sad, I had 2 weeks vacantion but that's all over now.:mad: Just a week-end and it's back to school !:mad::mad::mad:

Newtype

Pink cat is awesome! I went outside today, did what I had to do, mission accomplished. For some reason, I was really nervous but once I was in the moment, it all disappeared.