How are you feeling?

FOR REAL

Banned
bored.jpg

i could try, but i dont want another weeks holiday.

Danfalc

Banned
i could try, but i dont want another weeks holiday.

Lmao,maybe my mind is in the gutter but that made me laugh.

And I'm feeling good,had a pleasant surprise when something turned out good for me,still early days but gives me a bit of hope.

Last edited:

Abby

obsessed - with what i haven't yet binged on...

i've been good for several days now, but those chocolate chip brownies in the fridge are starting to call me - very loudly. :mad:

Danfalc

Banned
obsessed - with what i haven't yet binged on...

i've been good for several days now, but those chocolate chip brownies in the fridge are starting to call me - very loudly. :mad:

Ive never had issues with food,but I've had issues with other substances.What I used to try and think to myself is with how long I've gone without for now,it would be a shame to restart the clock by giving in now.

your no worthless:)
what time and day is it in australia anyway? cause ive got a masterplan in my brain so that i dont have to pay council tax

Thanks FOR REAL. Its 10:00am on Sunday here. What deviant masterplan have you concocted to avoid paying your council tax?:rolleyes:

FOR REAL

Banned
Thanks FOR REAL. Its 10:00am on Sunday here. What deviant masterplan have you concocted to avoid paying your council tax?:rolleyes:

so that means yous wallabies are 9 hours in front, cause its 1am here i think.
see i was thinking about mrb's time capsule thread and i had a crazy idea, which ive now forgotten all about, but that doesnt really matter cause i can go back to the future and remember it again:)

Kat

G-night Aimeesp, hope things get better Mandymouse it’s just the beginning of the day for us do something fun it may lift your spirits. :)

Pink_Paula

I feel really good, i woke up in a brilliant mood, i'm looking forward to today and hoping to hear from someone in particular that would just make my day perfect hehe

Ignace

Very badly. There is no solution to my problems. I get beaten and abused at home and don't know where to go. I am struggling to go abroad but just got declined a job althought I already paid the CRB fee plus my journey to the training from my country etc., which was expensive. I did well on the interview because I was prepared but they apparently didn't like my behaviour. Not that I wasn't polite, on the contrary, but perhaps I looked too weird or ill to them so they considered I wasn't suitable for the job. I still plan to struggle on to get a live in job in families abroad, but at the same time I see how futile this is as it can't work. I hate living in strange families but at least I'd be away and got some money. I've also lived a lot in rented accomodation abroad before, but it was usually the cheapest and very crappy, sharing a house with many other people. (Once I was even bullied by the owner but she got better with time, don't know why). I supported myself with odd jobs or the worst paid ones (the money of which was stolen by my father anyway), because I have no qualification and have no idea what else I could do. Any job that is a bit better, I can't do that because I am like this. I still push myself even into more social jobs though because I don't want to give up but it's futile anyway as I either don't get hired at all, get kicked out soon, or drop off because I can't cope. Even if I had some rests of selfconfidence, it goes inevitably to the dogs as I'm trying to live. I am only ridiculous wherever I come. So I end up at home getting kicked and beaten by my father, calling me names, once he even said he would bring an axe and kill me. I know he wouldn't do that but I don't mind if he would. Maybe I really swallow some pills in the future, as this life is a disgrace.

It may sound crazy or something, but just do the same thing back. Or you could take a knife and splice it in his legs .. But then it's escalating. Why is he doing those things btw ?