How are you feeling?

tarky

I'm feeling good :) It's my B-DAY today :D
i'm 18 now... yayyy ::p:

happy bday! you're like 10 years younger than me.... i feel old an old fart now ::p:

around the time you were born i would've been having sleepovers with my grade 5 buddies and playing mario kart on the super nintendo all night. good times

Pink_Paula

I'm tired, i spent the morning at the hospital and then went flat hunting, i'm ready for bed now! But on a good note i've found a flat and i think i'm going to go for it yaaaaay

Krista

I'm feeling good :) It's my B-DAY today :D
i'm 18 now... yayyy ::p:

Happy birthday, hope it's a good one for you hun :)

I'm tired, i spent the morning at the hospital and then went flat hunting, i'm ready for bed now! But on a good note i've found a flat and i think i'm going to go for it yaaaaay

And congrats Paula! About the flat, everything else is okay I hope?

I'm......tired. Happy but very tired.

AGR

I feel like being really good to people,but some people just keep tempting me all the time......

Also I am dying to get a girlfriend,if only I wasnt butt ugly or if I could find a nice girl around here.......

Krista

I feel like being really good to people,but some people just keep tempting me all the time......

Also I am dying to get a girlfriend,if only I wasnt butt ugly or if I could find a nice girl around here.......

You're certainly not ugly, that isn't you it's the girls.

I'm getting nervous and frustrated to have to mess with this financial aid mumbo jumbo! Gah, I have no confidence in myself sometimes. I always have to make everything more complicated than it has to be : /

P+G

I'm feeling nervous but also feeling much more excited. I have a meet up/date tomorrow. It'll be my first time so I hope it goes really well...*fingers crossed*

:)

AimeeSP

I'm annoyed at my social anxiety today. ::(: I went out for a meal with friends in pizza hut and i was really nervous as i haven't been out in ages and it was so packed in there! I was shaking at first while waiting for a table and i kept looking around paranoid that everyone was staring at me.

When we sat down i was doing okay and kept my blushing under control, and then a friend mentioned her brother and for some reason i couldn't stop blushing after that. :confused: I don't know why cause i hardly know him and don't have feelings for him. :confused: I think it was just the mention of a man lol, i start blushing when talking about the opposite of sex. And i blush so much when people actually talk about sex or anything at all that could be related. It's so awkward and embarrassing i feel like i give off awkward vibes when i blush at such weird things. ::(:

Like for example ... when someone mentions children i blush and find it awkward because obviously that can give off the wrong idea! This is because when i was a child i was sexually abused, and because that's related to sex i blush. I hate it so much. :mad: I can't even have a serious conversation about the abuse i went through with my counselor without blushing because it's all sex related.

I want to hide away forever or have some magic pill that makes me stop blushing forever.

Rant over.

Last edited:

lunarla

Very much content. Just made and ate a yummy lunch! Avacado slices with sprinkled cheese, walnut crumblies and balsamic dressing with spiced salmon and penne! mmmmmmmmmz