How are you feeling?

I'm feeling quite sad actually. ::(:
What's going on?? ::(: I hope you feel better soon!!!

I'm feeling alrighties, had a good B-DAY party yesterday with my family and some people I call stephmom and stephdad.. :D And their children :)
We have made lots of music !! We suprised them with karaoke, but first with a song about my stephdad's his story of life.. And after that we laughed so much with karaoke.. I ALWAYS want music with my B-DAY's , cuz that's a great atmosphere it it's so joyful ^^
But only my brother didn't like it, he hates music.. weird cuz my whole family loves music.. he just wants to be different
B-DAY's are amazing, Although i felt really anxious before it started
But it was great, It was with my closest people So I felt good !
I also did a tina turner act.. I had a wig on.. And I sung ''Proud mary''
I even danced! =D
But i have to admit that I drinked some alcohol :p

planemo

What's going on?? ::(: I hope you feel better soon!!!

Thanks Tina Turner, you're simply the best.;) Glad you enjoyed your birthday:)

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit sad coz I feel people in real life judge me the wrong way sometimes. But I'll get over it. I usually do.

ludovico

I'm tempted to write a lot of posts only because I want to be cool.. I've realizet that, and then I decided to be pitiless with myself

Krista

Today went pretty slow, that is until I made dreams happen a bit ago. Imagine Steppenwolf singing 'Born To Be Wild' and me riding down various road and hills on a little boy's scooter. It was awesome :D

xsapx

I feel ok at the moment. Though i have presentations coming up, hope i do good in those. I dont know what i want in life yet though, i hope to find it soon.