How are you feeling?

Elad

Banned
thumbs down charlie brown

Was feeling great until about 10 minutes ago when I found a folder full of my exgirlfriends photos I thought I had lost -_- meh.

edit: im illiterateee

Last edited:

iamthenra

I'm stuck in a endless state of feeling exhausted.... This time of the year when pollen counts are high, my allergies and asthma is killing me. Maybe one of these days it really will... I should be so lucky.

iamthenra

how thats what i like to see mate , a nice healthy Positive attitude to life ;)

Aye.... We don't let our beloved pets suffer when they are in pain and nothing can help them... Why should it be any different for us... My lungs don't work, my head feels like it's going to pop, and I am exhausted. Nothing like feeling sick all the time, and nothing helps... Oh life is wonderful....

mrb

Aye.... We don't let our beloved pets suffer when they are in pain and nothing can help them... Why should it be any different for us... My lungs don't work, my head feels like it's going to pop, and I am exhausted. Nothing like feeling sick all the time, and nothing helps... Oh life is wonderful....

hey you i deleted that post :eek: jesus you have to be quick around here :D

Tired. It's late overhere. I'm going to hit the hay soon. Most of the times my weekends are so boring, like now. Also some guy that I hang around with very often, haven't been on msn for a long time. The last time when he went online, he ignored me. And when I called him last week, he promised to call me back, cuz he was too busy at the moment. He didn't call me back. So I called him again, twice, but he didn't pick up the phone. Usually he always calls me back. I know that he might be busy, but I think it's rather weird. I'm wondering what happened or what's wrong. Maybe he really don't want any contact with me anymore...

mrb

eating chicken and rice again ::eek:: im fed up with chicken and rice , there must be more to life than chicken and rice :rolleyes:

planemo

Getting tired, I guess I better call it a night but I'm a little concerned about a friend of mine on another forum. She said she was feeling too good. I hope she's ok.

ludovico

I'm fine, like always.. but then I realize that I'm fine only because I am alone, in my house, without any human being around, and then I feel guilty and stupid and ridicolous.. but afterwards I start to feel fine, because I am alone here (and so on)

just found out this hillarious guy eho is great at basketball also know some spanish.. now i dont think he is good as me.. but im not feeling special anymore:p :/
damnit. now i cant sleep :/

static

I'm in such a bad mood. I had a 10 day spring break & tomorrow I go back to school. ::(: I don't want to go back to feeling like a loser for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. I want to watch movies and listen to music all day in the comfort of my home.

Shift

I just spent three days with the most loving and accepting people ever, and I still feel alone and like I don't belong anywhere.