How are you feeling?

Eam

Incredibly low the past few days, along with a realization of how alone I am. Even my online contacts I can count on one hand. Hmm.

Looking forward to starting exercising again though, I used to have a high level of fitness. I tried to do too much too early and came off badly, but I'm good to go again.

P.S Hope you're all having a good easter.

iamthenra

Going out to a park with animals tomorrow! Hopefully it'll be a good day, i'm back on my happy pills today YAY. :) Then after the park i'm seeing my mums friend who has 4 bunnys! Awwww cuties!

Haha, maybe! he'd noticed i'd had 4 already by then so bought me another. :D

WHOA!!! Hold the boat... You can drink when you're 18???? Legal age over here is 21.... When I turned 21, I went out and bought me a case of moose head beer... YUCK! Tastes like skunk water.... Blah... Hard to believe that was 2 decades ago... Gawd, I'm old..... :mad:

Krista

I ate way too much at dinner today, more than I normally eat in a week ::eek::

Feeling full that's for sure, good weekend, good day :]

mrb

board board board board board board board board board board board board ::(: hmmmm i think ill go out :)

AimeeSP

WHOA!!! Hold the boat... You can drink when you're 18???? Legal age over here is 21.... When I turned 21, I went out and bought me a case of moose head beer... YUCK! Tastes like skunk water.... Blah... Hard to believe that was 2 decades ago... Gawd, I'm old..... :mad:

Yep! 18 is legal age to drink, although some pubs are 21 and over. I think they're wanting to raise it to 21, i'm just hoping they DONT raise it until i am 21 then thats okay hehe. ::p:

Damaged

I feel really good, apart from the very bad cramps i'm having right now :( At least i got loads of eggs over the weekend so i have a big stack of chocolate haha you know what i mean girls :D

AimeeSP

Saw a very strange game on TV yesterday, was one of jeremy clarksons shows (not top gear) this episode was like 9 years old and it showed this game called "Sh*t yourself rich" LOL! you have to guess where the cow was going to have a dump in the field and could win alot of money! strange game!

mrb

a bit silly to be honest , i was walking along the beach for about 20 min , and a hell of a lot of polish people live in worthing now , all you can hear are polish voices all around you , i walked up the an ice cream stand and said hi mate ill have an ice cream , and i said hey all you can hear are polish voices in the seafront today and laughed .......... guess what he was polish :eek::eek::eek:

Luke1993

a bit silly to be honest , i was walking along the beach for about 20 min , and a hell of a lot of polish people live in worthing now , all you can hear are polish voices all around you , i walked up the an ice cream stand and said hi mate ill have an ice cream , and i said hey all you can hear are polish voices in the seafront today and laughed .......... guess what he was polish :eek::eek::eek:

"THEY'RE STEALING OUR JOBS!"

yes haha that's what a lot of people are saying now here in the UK since we have joined the EU. I am a bit worried about it myself. I'm not particularly skilled, and I'm scared I won't be able to find a job.