How are you feeling?

SplosionDude

Crappy.

A girl I've had a major crush on for ages has got a new boyfriend and I've just rung up about a part-time cleaning job and I'm pretty sure i came across as a freak. I've got a bug and as soon as I started talking, my voice went all strained and the lady hiring ended the call with a 'we'll call you....' goodbye. I don't expect to hear back from them.

planemo

I feel surplus to requirements. what's new?:mad:

Plus I'm really bored. Wish I had someone to talk to.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Wow, for the past two weeks, i've gotten mail about every few days. Haha. I feel like I actually have something going on.

mrb

just finished a job in wales , nice people made us lots of cups of tea :) im a little tired but now i have to put the lorry on charge sort out boxes :mad: all go go go at min ......... but yes a happy little removal man at min ::p:

michaellipz

horrible. i thought i was getting a bit better but my embarrassment with how i look and with almost always being at home is just completely taking over

overcome.

I'm experiencing a few problem with anxiety and stress. I'm going back into work tomorrow after an eight month hiatus due to serious panic/anxiety problems. Then I officially start on thursday and friday. I'm dreading it, but it's going to move my life forward.

I've had a bit of a bad day. Not overwhelmingly bad, just had problems with dizziness/balance/headaches. It's probably due to taking too much relaxation medication.

206Raider

Majorly stressed at the moment. Too much stuff that needs to be done in so little time..

btw I'm back if anyone cares...I went on a SPW hiatus but I'm back now

Krista

A girl that dislikes me called me a dumb bitch today...

Poor girl told me that she didn't understand why God gave me a set of lungs, a brain and life to suck up the precious air he provided us with. I laughed so hard in her face that I started crying and had to sadly inform her that God doesn't take kindly to those who slander others and somewhere he was shaking his head in disgust at the gross, pitiful mess she had become. Someone needs to have her bodily accessories recalled :rolleyes:

I'm doing just what He planned with mine.

Last edited:

Luke1993

A girl that dislikes me called me a dumb bitch today...

Poor girl told me that she didn't understand why God gave me a set of lungs, a brain and life to suck up the precious air he provided us with. I laughed so hard in her face that I started crying and had to sadly inform her that God doesn't take kindly to those who slander others and somewhere he was shaking his head in disgust at the gross, pitiful mess she had become. Someone needs to have her bodily accessories recalled :rolleyes:

I'm doing just what He planned with mine.

Wow wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley lol

Well done for standing up for yourself.

Krista

Haha nice one krista :D

Wow wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley lol

Well done for standing up for yourself.

Well thank you :) I'm deadly like a ninja......with words that is.

I might have been a bit less tactful and also told her to have fun living in Florida because I hear that they give crabs away for free down there....so she wouldn't have to sleep with the majority of the city to get them here.....

Kat

Well thank you :) I'm deadly like a ninja......with words that is.

I might have been a bit less tactful and also told her to have fun living in Florida because I hear that they give crabs away for free down there....so she wouldn't have to sleep with the majority of the city to get them here.....

haha, it's bad you had to put up with that, but you handled yourself well, hopefully you wont have to be around this person again.