How are you feeling?

How about this...
I get a gun, you get a gun... we point it at each others head.
3...2...POW

well okay, but someones gonna double cross someone.. cuz admit it, ur not gonna kill eachother are u..
amee: i wont kill her, ill just lett her kill me
amocideer: i wont kill aimee, ill let her kill me
the end: no one is dead...:p
but hey ill still join in :p

lyricalliaisons

Depressed again, & anxious, but not as anxious as yesterday. It's good because I put off the grocery shopping that I was supposed to do yesterday & can't afford to do that again, so I'm going to have to go today ::(:

AimeeSP

I have a family meal out later on with my dads side of the family, they're all loud, confident people. I don't fit in at all. :confused: i'm not looking forward to it plus i have a huge headache still after 5 days! What's even worse is that this meal is for me - a late 18th birthday meal. I appreciate them doing this for me, but dude ... i hate being centre of attention. ::(: A couple of hours of fake smiling, laughing and full of anxiety is gonna zap all my energy up. Lovely hehe. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, i haven't been taking my anti depressants for over a week - if i say anything real depressing like i did last night please ignore it, just this medicatedless head of mine talking. I'm gonna start taking them again next week when i can get another presciption.

mrb

i had so much to say for my self last night , im actually going to shut up tonight :) im just reading through the threads im calm happy chilled :cool:

ludovico

I am anxious, and scared because in 5 months I'll change town, house (I guess I will live with other guys..); and it will be pretty hard for me...
It would be helpful to have an important thing to think about; so that the anxiety would decrease compared to that thing, but I don't know what it could be... death, maybe?

I felt real bad, but I just took a nice shower.. put cream all over.. so smelling rly nice...:p and i think i might get some work done., maybe.. i have a lot to do...:/

Miami

im depressed and tired. I hate almost everyone at work and im ****ing tired of dealing with everyone every day I have to report for work