How are you feeling?

GraybeardGhost

I feel . . . an urge.

Chinese, maybe? Evil pizza? :thinking:

Nah, better not.

And on a completely unrelated note . . .

I need someone to love. Two legs and ladylike? Four legs and furry? I'm open-minded on that point. No urges involved here—I'm just goddamned lonely and it hurts. :sad:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Unlike everyone here, I feel fine this morning.

loveanddevotion.jpg

stuck in a life where i have almost ZERO outlets to express my true self/personality .. due in BIG-part to over-critical parents & over-violent society. now THAT'S a "soul killer" if ever there was one. in fact, i'm been not certain i HAVE a soul/spirit/ettc for a fair few years now (well, maybe thats under-eggzagerating .. its probably my entire life to date). OH how i just LOVE how this life/world/society has ALMOST COMPLETELY FUQKED me up to the MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE .. such that "NORMAL" things that "NORMAl" PEOPLE DO, are COMPLETELY BEYOND MY GRASP. aint life just WONDERFUL & DANDY when you are a freak, wierdo, outcast, etc

grapevine

My jaw is aching, I think from anxiety I had this morning. Im feeling low and edgy. I dont know what to do with myself and uncomfortable.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
stuck in a life where i have almost ZERO outlets to express my true self/personality .. due in BIG-part to over-critical parents & over-violent society. now THAT'S a "soul killer" if ever there was one. in fact, i'm been not certain i HAVE a soul/spirit/ettc for a fair few years now (well, maybe thats under-eggzagerating .. its probably my entire life to date). OH how i just LOVE how this life/world/society has ALMOST COMPLETELY FUQKED me up to the MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE .. such that "NORMAL" things that "NORMAl" PEOPLE DO, are COMPLETELY BEYOND MY GRASP. aint life just WONDERFUL & DANDY when you are a freak, wierdo, outcast, etc

It's depressin' as fuk that ah cun relate to this... :sad: Though, believe you me, it's more when yer forced to be somebuddy that yer not. :thumbdown:

Outlet to express yersel', eh... Paintin', writin' poetry, take up a musicial instrument. :thumbup: Or anythin' creative for that matter.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I can't even bring myself to enjoy Xmas this year. It's utter shite.

Sorry for anyone who does enjoy it, but I just don't. Sittin' in a room with people you'd happily step in front of a speeding car to avoid.

LoyalXenite

I can't even bring myself to enjoy Xmas this year. It's utter shite.

Sorry for anyone who does enjoy it, but I just don't. Sittin' in a room with people you'd happily step in front of a speeding car to avoid.

Thats why I decided to spend my Xmas alone, at home with my dogs. Best choice I've made in a long time. I thought it would be hard, but I'm really enjoying my day.