How are you feeling?

Like shit, with no motivation to try to not feel like shit. Even finding something to wear - at 4:30 in the afternoon - feels like too much of an effort. I could honestly just lie in bed and stare at the ceiling all day.

Ugh.

hidwell

I feel permanently disappointed every time I wake up in the morning knowing that my wish to die in my sleep will never be granted.

megalon

Worried. I've had this somewhat intense abdominal pain for a few hours now. I was hoping I could just sleep it off, but it doesn't seem to be improving.

hidwell

Worried. I've had this somewhat intense abdominal pain for a few hours now. I was hoping I could just sleep it off, but it doesn't seem to be improving.

If it is like the pain I had it is stress related and I went to the Doctor who prescribed medication which took away the pain.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Like depression is slowly draining every last bit of hope, happines and optimism outta me. Or to put it another way...
c007fbe1825da89de50abc27749b8864.jpg

AtTheGates

Banned
a bit confused...I dont understand why i'v always seemed to be so universally disliked....the only GOOD reason I can think of is that in the past iv had a reputation of being way too aloof and anti-social...but other than that I can't think of a whole lot of reasons why people should dislike me so much...for the longest time it seems like whenever i try to be nice to people they just end up talking shit about me behind my back and walking all over me whichever way they can....I try to be a good person/kind to people but its all in vain and that really makes me want to just not bother with trying to make friends....everybody always ends up ****ing me over....and yet if I'm guarded/aloof because of that then somehow IM the one who's an *******....that makes NO sense.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

a bit confused...I dont understand why i'v always seemed to be so universally disliked....the only GOOD reason I can think of is that in the past iv had a reputation of being way too aloof and anti-social...but other than that I can't think of a whole lot of reasons why people should dislike me so much...for the longest time it seems like whenever i try to be nice to people they just end up talking shit about me behind my back and walking all over me whichever way they can....I try to be a good person/kind to people but its all in vain and that really makes me want to just not bother with trying to make friends....if karma exists then it must have skipped me.

Aye. You and me both, pal.

Graeme1988

Tired...

Tired of having to fake smile.

Tired of trying make an effort to connect emotionally with a manipulative parent.

Tired of living my life the way it is currently. But I just have accept that it'll only get worse as I get older.

It's weird, I don't feel sad but everything feels SO POINTLESS. The worst part about it is having no energy. There are things I should be doing but every time I start to my will to continue is nonexistent and I end up doing nothing again.

I don't get it :/ I can't do nothing all summer, how do you find motivation?

Edit: actually, considering I've been anemic before, and my diet lately, and some symptoms, good chance I'm iron deficient. Which means I have to schedule a blood test :( ...not that this interests anyone. And thanks for the thanks Tino... I think?

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I was reheating some pizza in the microwave when the box got stuck on the heating element or whatever and caught fire. I saw it flickering out of the corner of my eye and jumped up and put it out (which wasn't all that easy, since the box was so greasy).

If I would've been outside (stop laughing) my bedroom may have been engulfed by the time I realized what was happening.

So it's official, food WILL kill me someday... one way or another.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

I was reheating some pizza in the microwave when the box got stuck on the heating element or whatever and caught fire. I saw it flickering out of the corner of my eye and jumped up and put it out (which wasn't all that easy, since the box was so greasy).

If I would've been outside (stop laughing) my bedroom may have been engulfed by the time I realized what was happening.

So it's official, food WILL kill me someday... one way or another.

I know someone who's trying to do the same with food.:sad: don't do it.

I am pretty dangerous with gas oven sometimes actually. I lit my hair on fire once when I was using a really old one you had to light manually with a match lol