How are you feeling?

I have a problem. What was a quirk has become an eating disorder. So its being going on 2 years now but this is the first time I've admitted it. I have an eating disorder. :(

Ocd anxiety ...like whack a mole beat it down in one place it pops up in another.

MollyBeGood

I have a problem. What was a quirk has become an eating disorder. So its being going on 2 years now but this is the first time I've admitted it. I have an eating disorder. :(

Ocd anxiety ...like whack a mole beat it down in one place it pops up in another.

Aw,good job admitting it. So scary I know. I hope you can get some help and support for it on your journey to wellness. :thumbup:

I'm really tired of this everything-feels-empty-and-boring mood I've seemed to become stuck in. I don't want to spend much time thinking about it because ruminating only makes things worse but it's really bothersome. I feel irritable and bored and utterly miserable :sad:

Nothing lasts forever though, I'm basically just waiting for it to pass on its own and trying to motivate myself to do things in the meantime...

MollyBeGood

Pruning these rose bushes in my new rental by hand without shears pretty much proves I am a masochist. Big huge thorns piercing my fingers,hands and arms won't stop me. I would like a pair of good sharp shears at some point though....

I'm really tired of this everything-feels-empty-and-boring mood I've seemed to become stuck in. I don't want to spend much time thinking about it because ruminating only makes things worse but it's really bothersome. I feel irritable and bored and utterly miserable :sad:

Nothing lasts forever though, I'm basically just waiting for it to pass on its own and trying to motivate myself to do things in the meantime...
Lol, its the ol' ever-present "dullness-boredom". Thnikning about it really only makes you even more bored. Better is to quickly get to a practical solution to it. But at least u can "enumerate" it .. which often helps at least a little bit.

Yep, you got it, all things will pass ... or this too will pass. Maybe have a quick glass of sth?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Pruning these rose bushes in my new rental by hand without shears pretty much proves I am a masochist. Big huge thorns piercing my fingers,hands and arms won't stop me. I would like a pair of good sharp shears at some point though....

I did the same thing Monday with nothing but a pocket knife. I told myself I'd only snip a few, that I'd get my gloves and pruning sheers from my grandfather's and finish the job the next day; but 45 minutes later there was a big mound of green, sawtooth tendrils lying behind my place, and my fingers were speckled with about half-a-dozen crimson dots.

And you're right, they hurt like a son of a gun. Instant, shooting, agony. Mine weren't roses though, just some kind of monster vines threatening to strangle everything else in my backyard.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
In a lot of physical pain from the waist down. Which doesnae exactly my feelin' utterly miserable on top of it. :sad:

In a lot of physical pain from the waist down. Which doesnae exactly my feelin' utterly miserable on top of it. :sad:
With the best respect ... i find that physical pain doesnt make me feel worse, but on the contrary better, as its a diversion from my mental pain (major toothache is the "best" for me .. its "tops", as the pain is constant & excrutiatng/unbearable, so my mind is off all my many mental/emotional issues/problems/anxietyies/stresses/boredomes)

Now completely 100% "had it", physically & mentally. Just spend last ~hour up a tree (in pitch black darkness), trying to remove a branch that was making an annoying "clicking" noise (when outside). Just happened to be basically right at the top of tree, so i had to painstakingly climb up ~10m to reach it .. got harder & harder the further up i went. But managed to break the branch at least. Wind was continually gusting, every few secs, almost like it was "toying" with me. But i held my nerve/patience, and beat it, without gaining any injury .. just completely "had it" arms. And the fresh air (as it curiously & annoyingly does) accelerated the onset of my alcoholic limit/effects. God damn wind & air, ya B*ST*RD. Done for the night now .. off to bed...

KarlrateKid

hi I'm greatful for being alive. having gratitude for being above ground another day makes me content and at peace with myself and the world. i try not to make any demands or have any expectations of others and my life circumstances. i find this eliminates experiencing unnecessary hurt, anxiety, and anger. also i have a relationship with God. well I call it that. sorta like how you can know sjomeone from reading their emails, only i read the Bible. anyway... nice to meet everyone

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
With the best respect ... i find that physical pain doesnt make me feel worse, but on the contrary better, as its a diversion from my mental pain (major toothache is the "best" for me .. its "tops", as the pain is constant & excrutiatng/unbearable, so my mind is off all my many mental/emotional issues/problems/anxietyies/stresses/boredomes)

Aye, awrite - fair enough. But fur me, physical pain fae tha waist doon jist serves tae reminded me why ah feel depressed, anxious an' awkward.

Jist sayin', like, nae offence... Ah get whit ye mean aw tha same.