How are you feeling?

squidgee

I've noticed that I yawn a lot. Much more so than most people. Just today, I think I've yawned more than 20 times. It happens when I'm tired and when I'm not tired. Does this happen to anyone else? I want to know why this happens but all I can find are baseless theories on the internet.

Phoenixx

Pretty cruddy, to be honest. For one, I'm sick. Again. For the third time in 2 months. This time I caught a cold (I've already had the flu and a stomach virus), it's been 4 days and I've now developed laryngitis. I haven't spoken all day, can't even manage a whisper, and I could barely speak last night. Thankfully my sinuses are draining, I coughed up most of the mucus, and I don't have much of a headache anymore, so it's only a matter of time before I get over this crap too. I've been consuming copious amounts of ginger tea, honey, and soup all the while sitting in my room with the humidifier running all day.

On another note, my dad dropped a bomb on me yesterday. All while my brother and his girlfriend were visiting. I'd rather not get into details (only because I typed it out on my Tumblr already and I don't feel like repeating it all), but to me it seemed like he was hinting at separation. Or divorce. I don't know. All I know is that he wanted me to talk to my mom about his plan he's been thinking about. Why the **** should I? It's your wife. Grow a pair and talk to her yourself. You know, communicate. Something the two of you haven't done in god knows how long. I didn't say that to him. I was too surprised and confused to even say much of anything at all. I just took in everything he said and walked away when he was done. I don't know what I'm going to do. Or what's going to happen. I just don't know and I hate not knowing anything and feeling lost.

I also feel bad I haven't been coming back here much, only for what seems like to complain or something. I don't mean to add to the negativity, I usually save rants for my Tumblr. Funny enough, that is also part of the reason why I've been separating myself from here. When I spend too much time here, the negativity wears on me seeing it so much. I feel for all of you, but it's also best for me to take a break now and then too. I've also just been busy with life in general, moving on with other things, getting college stuff figured out for the fall, and basically just trying to get out more and do things. My social anxiety has been so manageable lately, the days where I do feel super nervous and shaky I wonder to myself how I dealt with it every day for so long. To end this post with a good note, mentally and emotionally I've been pretty good these past few weeks, even with the ups and downs.

Zaki

I'm okay. I had a really good, much needed cry today and a long conversation with my sister. It definitely made me feel better about things.

PerseverareJasmine

You're evil. :sad:

cookiemonstereatsgingerbreadman.jpg

:applause:

dragons

I'm feeling okay right now ... I'm stressed out about some papers I have to write––one due tomorrow (which I haven't started) and one due a week from tomorrow (which I also haven't started). Neither of them need to be super long or anything, but ... yeah, I need to stop procrastinating so much. Also it's nearing the end of my semester and there are a bunch of things I need to take care of before the school year ends. Otherwise I guess things are fine, though.