How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Sorry tae hear yer no' feelin'. Get well soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

Ah feel like... ah don't actually know. :idontknow: F**k it! Ah'll state obvious in the maist obvious way ah know how: The opposite of happy. There ye go! :sad:

Thanks Greame. :) I hope you feel better soon.

Nanita

I just spend an hour with my mother. Being around her always changes my mood to worse. I was okay or even happy and now I'm annoyed and half-angry.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I just spend an hour with my mother. Being around her always changes my mood to worse. I was okay or even happy and now I'm annoyed and half-angry.

Change the expression "half-angry" tae "f_ _kin' ragin' " and you've basically described how ah feel when in the company of ma oldest sister. How and why ah keep referring to her in those terms, after the way she's treated me, is beyond me.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Yeah, I love my family, but I almost make a point of not stopping by for a visit when I'm having a good day.

My mother has a masterful way of saying things that cut me to the bone.

Then I feel like a bad person for having the natural reaction.

Nanita

Change the expression "half-angry" tae "f_ _kin' ragin' " and you've basically described how ah feel when in the company of ma oldest sister. How and why ah keep referring to her in those terms, after the way she's treated me, is beyond me.

Yeah, I love my family, but I almost make a point of not stopping by for a visit when I'm having a good day.

My mother has a masterful way of saying things that cut me to the bone.

Then I feel like a bad person for having the natural reaction.

Yes. I know. Family does that.
I also feel like a bad person when I react strongly to my mom's (and dad's) behaviour.

Ah really ah hud somebuddy in real life, ah could talk to. :sad:

I know what you mean. I wish the same thing. Well there are a few people I guess, but I rarely see them nowadays.

Go out and get so drunk that they spend the first half of Sunday trying to remember what they did Saturday night. :bigsmile:

That is actually totally what they do.....

Kiwong

Very sad to hear of the death of Charlotte Dawson, and to learn more of her long battle with depression and panic attacks.

"Some people think to be strong is to never feel pain. However, the strongest people are the ones who have felt pain, understood it, accepted it and learned from it."

Charlotte Dawson

DarkPhoenix

I am feeling ill-equipped to deal with life. I dont feel like i have the intelligence, the drive or the focus to make changes in my life for the better.

Srijita52

I don't know why I can't stop feeling like I'm lame that people will think I'm boring if I sometimes can't think of things to say. I know these are irrational thoughts and talking to people doesn't mean I have to entertain them. I'm not lame either, I know better but these thoughts, they keep occuring sometimes.

MikeyC

I don't know why I can't stop feeling like I'm lame that people will think I'm boring if I sometimes can't think of things to say. I know these are irrational thoughts and talking to people doesn't mean I have to entertain them. I'm not lame either, I know better but these thoughts, they keep occuring sometimes.
You don't need to keep talking all the time. If people enjoy your company, that should be it. You're doing great, Srijita, so keep it up! :thumbup: