How are you feeling?

springk

Thank you Mikey. I need that so much. Have my exam today, it is not something i want right now but i will have to go through it. Don't know why i am thinking about past soo much when i should be ready to give the test.
I am trying so much to focus on the present that needs so much attention but dunno why i can't control myself.

And big hugs to you guys who are feeling lonely or hurt.

Thank you Mikey. I need that so much. Have my exam today, it is not something i want right now but i will have to go through it. Don't know why i am thinking about past soo much when i should be ready to give the test.
I am trying so much to focus on the present that needs so much attention but dunno why i can't control myself.

Good luck on your exam Springk! You'll do great :)

LoyalXenite

Good Luck for the exam! :thumbup:

LoyalXenite

someone online berated me for never being in a relationship.

As someone who just got out of a very serious relationship, dont listen to them, relationships are hard and cause a lot of pain when they end. Take your time with it and go slow, guard your heart carefully but dont forget to let it breathe.

LoyalXenite

I feel like a blob of ice cream that's fallen on a dirty floor.

Thats quite an example there. I like how you've phrased it, also your name confuses me everytime i see it, first i read planet emo, then i read plan elmo, then i read plane mo. it takes a lot of misreadings before i read plan emo (which i assume is what it says). :giggle:

MikeyC

I hope you do well on the exam! :thumbup:

*offers chocolate to everyone, those who are feeling bad get extra big pieces*
I'm feeling great but I will still take an extra large piece, thank you. :D

nodejesque

Feeling really defeated and sad. Probably one of the lowest points in a while. These last few days I am so sentimental, and self deprecating. I don't sleep, I cry too much, im just.... so dog tired. I feel like im suffocating. I yearn to inhale and exhale a breath full of peace.

Its moments like these... when the world sleeps, that im just. I don't know.... I can't even articulate to what degree this has gotten to. And what's most frightening, is that I no longer care.

springk

Thank you Jc972, Loyal and Mikey. Exam went okay. But the journey to the exam centre was an ordeal. The traffic was crawling and being stuck in jam with the smoke around was not a good feeling. Besides i had to walk amidst crowd for some distance..was just so bad. Finally however i was just in time and i had to cool myself down when i started reading the question paper.It felt i will not be able to answer properly but however the test did not turn out that bad.
Its over!!

springk

Feeling really defeated and sad. Probably one of the lowest points in a while. These last few days I am so sentimental, and self deprecating. I don't sleep, I cry too much, im just.... so dog tired. I feel like im suffocating. I yearn to inhale and exhale a breath full of peace.

Its moments like these... when the world sleeps, that im just. I don't know.... I can't even articulate to what degree this has gotten to. And what's most frightening, is that I no longer care.

Self deprecating leads to nowhere Mari. I feel for you , I know it gets so bad sometimes that there seems no hope.
You were doing fine last time i talked to you, but i know there is this sadness that does not go away even if we appear fine.
You are a brave woman. You can beat it.
Are you running these days?

Try to see what is the cause of your feelings that you are having. If you know that may be you will come up with something..

I am not feeling good these days, not that i feel good any time. I am mostly kinda sad..but nowadays i am feeling really low.
I think i cannot find any purpose to my life or i can say i do not want my life to be the way it is.
You can always talk to me Mari.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Is it tae huv a confrontation with someone? Verbally, ah mean. Because am startin' tae realise most of the verbal angry and aggressive ah've been throwin' figuratively at ma own mother has always been directed to one person, in particular.... My oldest step-sister.

But ah've never had the guts or courage tae stand up to her because am "too nice", apparently. And under the impression ah find her cruel, insult "comedy" funny. I don't! Because it's usually always at ma expence and focused on the fact I'm mixed race - my step-sister is "white" - as well as ma biggest insecurity - my physical appearance. Does that make me seem shallow? :sad:

Should ah call her out on this bullsh*t? Since she never does it to her younger sister. And convently she forget I was racial bullied at school. Or just leave it be? Because if ah do, I won't hold back my matter-of-fact tell-like-it-is honesty. Kinda conflicted about it? :kickingmyself: :idontknow:

planemo

Thats quite an example there. I like how you've phrased it, also your name confuses me everytime i see it, first i read planet emo, then i read plan elmo, then i read plane mo. it takes a lot of misreadings before i read plan emo (which i assume is what it says). :giggle:

one day thousands of years from now people will be quoting that very saying about the ice cream.:giggle: my user name has nothing to do with emos :p it's pronounced (ple-nee-moe). you got the planet part right, the m and o stand for mass object. i'm not into astronomy or anything but the word has relevance to me, i think. it basically describes a celestial body that isn't a star or planet. so it's a bit of an outcast. and some planemos just float around space alone. a cosmic loner if you will.

and your username? what does it mean?

jaim38

I'm very nervous. My cousin just came today. I don't know why I feel very nervous around her, but I certainly didn't feel this way when her sister came last time. Her sister's definitely quieter than her so that's probably why I don't feel anxious. It's so true that extroverted, outgoing people makes me very anxious.

jaim38

^Also, I wonder what she thinks of all the aluminum foil on the walls. I definitely didn't put them there. My mom was the one who did it. She probably senses something's wrong, by now. My sibling will never meet her, judging from his hostile reaction.

MikeyC

And why are you feeling so low?

LoyalXenite

one day thousands of years from now people will be quoting that very saying about the ice cream.:giggle: my user name has nothing to do with emos :p it's pronounced (ple-nee-moe). you got the planet part right, the m and o stand for mass object. i'm not into astronomy or anything but the word has relevance to me, i think. it basically describes a celestial body that isn't a star or planet. so it's a bit of an outcast. and some planemos just float around space alone. a cosmic loner if you will.

and your username? what does it mean?

Ahh ok, very cool :thumbup:

Mine means that i am a Loyal Fan of the television series Xena Warrior Princess ;) :shyness:

jaim38

Last edited: