How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Today is looking to be a "let's see how much my parents can complain before they start pissing me off" kind of day. Actually I'm already pissed and it's just barely afternoon, so looks like that didn't take long. The fact that I'm on the worst day of my period doesn't help either. I just want to be home alone in a quiet house.

planemo

Today is looking to be a "let's see how much my parents can complain before they start pissing me off" kind of day. Actually I'm already pissed and it's just barely afternoon, so looks like that didn't take long. The fact that I'm on the worst day of my period doesn't help either. I just want to be home alone in a quiet house.

You don't know how many times i wish for the same thing. Sometimes i wish i lived in a rural area so i can escape into a secluded spot somewhere just to find me some peace and quiet.

Phoenixx

You don't know how many times i wish for the same thing. Sometimes i wish i lived in a rural area so i can escape into a secluded spot somewhere just to find me some peace and quiet.
^ It's funny you say that because I actually live in a rural area and I really don't like it here. It can be quiet, but not THAT quiet -- thanks to a stupid neighbor. I'd be happy to trade places with you, I'm sure.

SonicMan

I'm feeling annoyed. People need to stop throwing temper tantrums while driving, it's dangerous and terribly scary for other road users. Especially when the person throwing the tantrum was the one in the wrong and decided to shout at the person who was doing everything right. Sorry, just needed to vent. I'm fine now.

I'm pissed as hell. I was basically called a racist because I didn't want to talk to someone who happened to be a different color than me. If he had been white I would have had the same sentiment. I was in the middle of talking to someone and didn't want to be bothered and the guy would not take the hint so I politely told him we didn't want to talk, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Followed us around a bit and called us crackers, said we were probably on drugs, and a bunch of other BS.

I knew one day I'd get accused of being a racist as a way for someone to guilt me over their anger at being rejected... there was the moment. Maybe more to come. I hate that shit.

Also, I've heard people say the ones who get defensive and angry about being called racist are actually racists. How is that true? I don't like being accused of being racist just because I'm white, so because it makes me angry to be wrongfully accused of such a thing, that means I really am a racist? What? ugh

Last edited:

Kiwong

Mobbed by a Sea Gull on my run. Yes a sea gull. I felt like Tippi Hendren from the Birds.

And then a Boxer Dog got aggressive with me. Do you really want to attack me and go to the pound I asked as it barked and growled as I tried to slowly walk away. You should be on a leash, I suggested, hoping the irresponsible owner might hear.

MikeyC

Also, I've heard people say the ones who get defensive and angry about being called racist are actually racists. How is that true? I don't like being accused of being racist just because I'm white, so because it makes me angry to be wrongfully accused of such a thing, that means I really am a racist? What? ugh
Usually if someone reacts defensively to a comment, it's a red flag that it's affected them a lot more than they've let on. I know you're not racist, and this guy probably knew that in the back of his mind, too, but he didn't like the fact that you declined his conversation, so he went for the easiest route he could muster.

Nobody likes to be accused of something they're not. If someone accused me of being a racist, or a sexist, or a rapist, or a murderer, that wouldn't sit well with me!

Mobbed by a Sea Gull on my run. Yes a sea gull. I felt like Tippi Hendren from the Birds.

And then a Boxer Dog got aggressive with me. Do you really want to attack me and go to the pound I asked as it barked and growled as I tried to slowly walk away. You should be on a leash, I suggested, hoping the irresponsible owner might hear.
Today is not your day for living things, haha. :bigsmile:

Lea

Banned
I'm pissed as hell. I was basically called a racist because I didn't want to talk to someone who happened to be a different color than me. If he had been white I would have had the same sentiment. I was in the middle of talking to someone and didn't want to be bothered and the guy would not take the hint so I politely told him we didn't want to talk, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Followed us around a bit and called us crackers, said we were probably on drugs, and a bunch of other BS.

I knew one day I'd get accused of being a racist as a way for someone to guilt me over their anger at being rejected... there was the moment. Maybe more to come. I hate that shit.

That is a common form of guilttripping. People who fall for it lack backbone, in my opinion. People who don´t, are called racists, so you can pick between the two.

Nanita

That happened to me several times. One time a guy said I was probably racist or "against muslims" because I was being kinda quiet when he tried to talk to me. I was like "WHAT?!?!" and then me friend said "no actually this girl is just not very comfortable around people she doesn´t know very well, you can´t judge people like that just because they don´t embrace you imedeately". And the guy was like okay, sorry, my mistake.

Last edited:

AGR

I'm feeling annoyed. People need to stop throwing temper tantrums while driving, it's dangerous and terribly scary for other road users. Especially when the person throwing the tantrum was the one in the wrong and decided to shout at the person who was doing everything right. Sorry, just needed to vent. I'm fine now.

That's what I like about driving here,people are really polite,and most are careful.