How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I went for a walk in the rain. It was absolutely wonderful.
I love walking in the rain! Maybe not torrential rain but just a normal downpour. It's awesome. :)

Woke up angry this morning and with suicidal thoughts. But, after eating a couple cups of strawberries with a banana and yogurt, I feel better.
I'm glad you're feeling better, mate. Maybe you just needed some healthy food.

EscapeArtist

i feel an ancient on-going force that i deserve to die more than anybody, and possibly that everybody that knows me would be happier if I were to get it over with. Obviously I don't have it in me to take action on this, or I wouldn't hate myself so. Speaking or typing about it reinforces it... because i'm passing on pain. But i cant pent it up forevah.

i feel like my time on earth has past its expiry date...that my best days are behind me, that i'm now just the walking dead, with no purpose, a ship out in the ocean without a rudder, aimless...bideing time. When my life is uneventfull, i feel a great emptyness...when opportunities come my way, i wish it to slow down, like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. sigh.

Last edited:

MikeyC

It's just a feeling yo. Not to mention, it's hard to be around depressed people when actively in a moment.If they don't grow enough to one's expectations they drag others down, no?
Being around depressed people does drag you down, yes. Are you trying to avoid that?

Kiwong

It's funny whenever I spend time with people, I am always looking for a chance to walk away and be on my own.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depressed as f**k! Ah've lost aw confidence in ma creative ability. :sad:

And it doesnae matter how many times ah hear "Yer good!" of me, that wee voice in ma heid dismisses it as "Sh*te! Utter pish!". :kickingmyself:

laure15

Feeling conflicted. Trying to decide which IT field I should specialize in. Systems Analysis? Database Admin? Software Development? Network Security? So many to choose from! I'm thinking of a field that plays to my strengths as well as captures my interests.

Ok I'll try post this again...its hard to post cause I feel conceited writing it...

I have been invited for an interview by a very exclusive University. I only applied there because I applied everywhere but I never, in a million years imagined I'd hear back from this crowd. I am in absolute shock! I just had to tell someone I can not tell my class mates about this.

Ok now Im back to studying for my finals and Ill see you guys in a week

That's awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:

MikeyC

Ok I'll try post this again...its hard to post cause I feel conceited writing it...

I have been invited for an interview by a very exclusive University. I only applied there because I applied everywhere but I never, in a million years imagined I'd hear back from this crowd. I am in absolute shock! I just had to tell someone I can not tell my class mates about this.

Hey, that's great! I'm happy for you, joule. :D Keep us updated.

^Wow joule, congrats on being invited for that interview, wishing you good luck for whenever you're going for it!:thumbup: and good luck on your finals as well:)

Now I am older I know that I have just as much a right to exist and go about my existance day to day as anyone else.
However my mind just can't shake the feeling that I am less worthy then all other people.
The fact that I am a less worthy human then others, was entrenched in my mind from years of bullying by the same group of kids at a school 31 years ago. No type of therapy has been able to "undo" the circuits in my brain that were laid down all those years ago.
I used to feel angry about what those kids did to me, but now I just feel despair.

coyote

Now I am older I know that I have just as much a right to exist and go about my existance day to day as anyone else.
However my mind just can't shake the feeling that I am less worthy then all other people.
The fact that I am a less worthy human then others, was entrenched in my mind from years of bullying by the same group of kids at a school 31 years ago. No type of therapy has been able to "undo" the circuits in my brain that were laid down all those years ago.
I used to feel angry about what those kids did to me, but now I just feel despair.

what could i do to make you feel worthy?