How are you feeling?

I will be doing a spoon collection here on Sunday so that I can get through finals next week. Yup, I only 2 days between last projects in and exams beginning.

I have more spoons then I need (so I never run out, even when the dishes keep getting put off 'til tomorrow, again... :bigsmile:)
Posting you over a whole ice-cream container full of them asap.:thumbup:
I hope you are able to get your work in on time and do well on your exams joule!:)

I am feeling drained, rejected, complemented, frustrated, full of adrenaline from being scared, disappointed, relieved, and sad. What a day. :sad:

Kiwong

I wanted today to be as postive as possible. I give it a 7/10, no real dramas. A package truned up in the mail, which will make my weekend enjoyable.

Last weekend I pushed my 50 year old body to and beyond its limits. 5 and 1/2 hours and 45km on sand. No too shabby for an old bloke.

Ithior

I'm feeling a bit strange, maybe a mix between lonely, lost and apathy.

Just listening to a sad soundtrack, just opening and closing the same pages (2 of them forums and respective chatboxes which seem to be both without activity) and procrastinating on studying.

coyote

unexplained lightheadedness and dizziness all day, along with some queaziness in my gut

according to webMD, i may be suffering from internal bleeding

Kiwong

unexplained lightheadedness and dizziness all day, along with some queaziness in my gut

Lightheadendess and dizziness could be stress? Worth getting to a real GP to rule out anything major to worry about. Probably nothing, worrying about the worst case scenario can make you feel worse.

lauraa517

Apart from having a pretty good day, and hanging out with someone other than my room mate (first time in a long time) for a bit, I feel on the verge of tears. I've just felt so horrible for so long and am incapable of feeling anything above somewhat content.

ImNotMyIllness

Apart from having a pretty good day, and hanging out with someone other than my room mate (first time in a long time) for a bit, I feel on the verge of tears. I've just felt so horrible for so long and am incapable of feeling anything above somewhat content.

That sucks! I hope you feel better. It might take a while of having new and positive experiences before you start to feel happier.

Are you getting enough iron in your diet? Maybe you should get your iron levels checked?
Whenever I feel lightheaded or dizzy I increase my iron intake to start with.
Have you ever had low blood pressure? That can cause that too.

ImNotMyIllness

I'm not a big fan of carrots but I've included it as one of my daily vegetables. Just finished one and.........I'm craving another. Huh?!....That's weird!

Cool, eating healthy just got even easier. I'm getting another one.