How are you feeling?

Nanita

I just made an apt. for the hairdressers and I have to leave now and Im freaked out. I really do not enjoy these things. Im so buying that at home hair cut gadget.

How did it go?
I never make any appointments....these days I can´t deal with appointments for anything.

Nanita

I´m feeling like a f**king waste of space, a waste of life with no no purpose, no meaning, no friends. I´m just waiting to die.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I've been filling my day with stimuli whether it be tv, music or reading so my mind is pretty much always distracted, and it makes me feel ok but also mindless a little. Not obsessive or sad which is good though, but as soon as I remove the distraction it's sort of a toss-up, if I don't have anything to pay attention to my mind wanders uncontrolled and unpredictably. The distractions are good though so I have something to break up my thoughts instead of just obsessing. It makes me feel more in control.

twiggle

A week's Leave and a trip abroad couldn't come any sooner.
My job has been driving me insane for a couple of months now.
Need time to clear my head and plan something new to do in life. And really plan it, not just dream about it, but plan each step and set myself some targets and deadlines. I need a new job and if I find the right thing I'll even move if I have to, even though I really like where I currently live.

Can I just go back to being a child please!?

my heart is F'ed

hey opa, missed you guys!

yeah, i need help (mental). codependency problems big time.

^ Hey dottie! We have missed you too:). Good to see you back, but it sad to see your experiencing a big problem at the moment:sad:

I need a new job and if I find the right thing I'll even move if I have to, even though I really like where I currently live.

Can I just go back to being a child please!?

I hope you can find another job that is more pleasurable for you twiggle, good luck.:)
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could choose to press a button and go back to being a child without the stressful responsibilities of adulthood, any time we needed a break from being an adult?:perfect:

Lamb

Resigned.

Tired of battling depression. It feels like an emotional disease that will never be gotten rid of. I don't know what is keeping me from attempting suicide. Maybe that's the rock bottom that I need.

thegunners21

I feel very quiet. I have only said two sentences in the last 2 days.
I don't know why that is. I just don't have anything to say. I don't know if that's because I have nothing to talk about or have no opinions or am just tired of being ignored.

I just don't feel like uttering a word ever in my life.

twiggle

I hope you can find another job that is more pleasurable for you twiggle, good luck.:)
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could choose to press a button and go back to being a child without the stressful responsibilities of adulthood, any time we needed a break from being an adult?:perfect:

Thanks BlueDays :)
It'd be great if we could do that. Just from time to time to have a break from needing to worry about important things like jobs and money.

I'm excited for my holiday though. I always feel so free and energised when I'm abroad. Need to re-charge so that I can come home after and look at things with a fresh perspective.

JuiceB

Depressed. Somedays it's stronger than others but I guess it'll never leave until I can repair whats broken. Whatever that is.

Resigned.

Tired of battling depression. It feels like an emotional disease that will never be gotten rid of. I don't know what is keeping me from attempting suicide. Maybe that's the rock bottom that I need.
It's interesting how you relate to depression as an emotional disease because that's exactly what it feels like sometimes.

springk

Depressed. Somedays it's stronger than others but I guess it'll never leave until I can repair whats broken. Whatever that is.

It's interesting how you relate to depression as an emotional disease because that's exactly what it feels like sometimes.

I must have depression thats why i feel the way you guys do.