How are you feeling?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Let it go all ready

letgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgoletgo

There are those grumpy, bitter old men who desperately hold onto thoughts they don't like that they could have let go of years ago, and I'm trying not to be one of them. The expression let go is starting to get carved into my brain it's been repeated in there so many times. I can't rationalize because I don't know what feeling I'm trying to rationalize, I just know it's irrational and need to let it go.

5arah

I've been doing a lot better with my SAD and depression lately. :D It's just hard to get back into life after being out of it for a couple of years, you know.

5arah

Re: Let it go all ready

I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but if you're saying that thoughts you don't want keep popping into your head, you should talk to your doctor/therapist about it. Which is hard, to be sure, but the last time I went to my doctor I typed up a list of symptoms and told him to read it. Kinda weird, but it was easier than telling them to him. Sry if this advice is completely irrelevant. Hope you feel better.

ruhig

Ugh, I'm anxious.. :sad: In about 20 minutes I have to leave the house and walk to the gym.. I hate walking to get there, it's dark, I'm afraid that I'll trip and fall in front of a car in the last part of the road, where there's no sidewalk.. Unfortunately there's no-one who can take me and I'm still not old enough for a driving licence.. I can't wait for spring/summer, when it'll stay light 'till late and I'll be able to go on my bike, using the countryside roads.
Anyway, I am proud of myself because I am actually going to the gym, despite dreading the walk :)

twiggle

I'm writing a new post on my Wordpress.
Always makes me feel nice and back in touch with my real self.
Not my 'worker-self', which sometimes has a tendency to take over.

onehandclapping

Re: Let it go all ready

letgo

There are those grumpy, bitter old men who desperately hold onto thoughts they don't like that they could have let go of years ago, and I'm trying not to be one of them. The expression let go is starting to get carved into my brain it's been repeated in there so many times. I can't rationalize because I don't know what feeling I'm trying to rationalize, I just know it's irrational and need to let it go.

I really really don't want to end up like those types of people, I can't seem to let go of past hurts and I see myself becoming jaded so often. but I just don't know how to let go, things just ruminate over and over when I feel i've been slighted by someone. my only way of dealing with it is by being confrontational with the person about the issue but thats not always possible since some people can be so sly and not direct with their behaviour or problems, I have ended up doing the same in return and I kind of dislike myself for that but there just seems to be no other way to get it out of me.

Subpop

I am visiting one of my brothers in Sydney for his birthday. I am feeling wierd, like I am hypervigilant and noticing a lot of detail in people and my surrounds. I feel a little bit more 'alive' than usual. At dinner tonight, I actually found myself watching and listening to him and his friends and thinking how is it possible that he could be my biological sibling as he is an incredibly confident, outgoing, 'successful' and yet well grounded individual.

MikeyC

I am visiting one of my brothers in Sydney for his birthday. I am feeling wierd, like I am hypervigilant and noticing a lot of detail in people and my surrounds. I feel a little bit more 'alive' than usual. At dinner tonight, I actually found myself watching and listening to him and his friends and thinking how is it possible that he could be my biological sibling as he is an incredibly confident, outgoing, 'successful' and yet well grounded individual.
My brother is a lot more confident than I am, and he's still biologically linked to me. Good on you for visiting him.

I am not feeling so great. I should be excited because I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow, but instead I have an encroaching sadness. I hope it goes away by tomorrow.

ForWantOf

Depressed, anxious, tired but unable to sleep. So I read and gently nod off only to violently snap awake from a sudden muscle spasm or gasp. Mind is too clouded to fully comprehend what I am reading but is just focused enough to remain keenly aware of my currently maudlin disposition.

Srijita52

Invisible, I don't know why I come on to forums anymore.
I see you, I'm sorry that's really not a good feeling.
Depressed, anxious, tired but unable to sleep. So I read and gently nod off only to violently snap awake from a sudden muscle spasm or gasp. Mind is too clouded to fully comprehend what I am reading but is just focused enough to remain keenly aware of my currently maudlin disposition.
I hope you're feeling better now.

MikeyC

I've been feeling a bit sad for 24 hours now. Just feelings of unimportance, but I know it will dissipate shortly.

In better news, tomorrow's trip to Melbourne to see Fiona is organised. I'm hopefully taking her to dinner and a movie - general date stuff, but it should be good. I can't wait to see her. :)

hidwell

I've been feeling a bit sad for 24 hours now. Just feelings of unimportance, but I know it will dissipate shortly.

In better news, tomorrow's trip to Melbourne to see Fiona is organised. I'm hopefully taking her to dinner and a movie - general date stuff, but it should be good. I can't wait to see her. :)

Will Mr Percy get a run out ? :giggle:

Srijita52

Oh that's not good, you're so not unimportant. I hope you feel better soon and have a great day tomorrow. :)