How are you feeling?

johnny 85

im quiet happy, just got a chili chicken chip from the chipper :D

( btw, does anyway else dislike goin to fastfood places and gettin food :confused: , for some reason i feel as though the person serving me is judging me, lol ) maybe im just mad :rolleyes:

jhanniffy

im quiet happy, just got a chili chicken chip from the chipper :D

( btw, does anyway else dislike goin to fastfood places and gettin food :confused: , for some reason i feel as though the person serving me is judging me, lol ) maybe im just mad :rolleyes:

I get that, I feel like people are looking at me and thinking I come here all the time and looking at my weight.

chili chicken chip sounds good though...

johnny 85

i'm the same, hate it

ur making me hungry now

I get that, I feel like people are looking at me and thinking I come here all the time and looking at my weight.

chili chicken chip sounds good though...

ah cool den, i aint on me own.

and yes chicken chili chip is lovely, lol. its a chip, chicken stripes, garlic sauce and chili sauce with cheese on top :) if ur ever in clonmel, go into lyons and get it !!!

El_Pajaro

I feel like the door of life has been shut in my face. I feel non stop pain. I feel like no one cares about me. I feel like the days are flying by and I wont ever find a solution to all my problems.

but I also feel alright because those feelings have become routine.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

I'm pretty depressed I've been rejected and ignored so much this month it's not fun. my self esteem is so low. It's only so much you can take before you break down into tears....::(: