How are you feeling?

mrb

hey i love mel c , well not love ... well you know what i mean , love in a we all love puppies kind of way :) and we all love puppies right ;)

206Raider

feeling like I've figured out something important, but really I haven't lol. Soemtimes I get an epiphany and think I've figured out my life but I'm sure I haven't. Only time will tell. I think I'm going to do what Nack is doing and hop on some video games, haven't done that for awhile.

Shift

I'm feeling terrible.

I started crying in my astronomy class last night because the people who were sitting behind me were making fun of me for being quiet.

I thought I was in college, but apparently I'm in middle school again.

Nack

Banned
Someone really need to come and kill me; cause I don't think i can take these heart-breaking emotions anymore...

mrb

I'm feeling terrible.

I started crying in my astronomy class last night because the people who were sitting behind me were making fun of me for being quiet.

people are cruel sometimes ... but its not forever your at college then idiots like that will become a distant memory :)

davidburke

I'm feeling terrible.

sorry to hear:( people are be quite mean they should grow up!
if they are not there to learn in the class they should be made to leave. And its cool that you do astronomy interesting subject!!