How are you feeling?

mrb

im feeling a little worried cos my gf rings evrey night , its 17,13 now she rings about 8 at night ill be drunk by then , i know she will go oh for gods sake gary :eek: you knew i was going to ring why are you drunk :mad: ill just say in a soft tone ... cos i miss you so much darling ::eek:: yea right like thats gonna work , maybe ill just turn the phone off , but if i do when i turn it back on again her texts will say WERE ARE YOU :mad: .......... so i guess ill just pretend im sluring cos im so tired , again thats not going to work , guess im in for a ear bashing .......

philly2bits

im feeling a little worried cos my gf rings evrey night , its 17,13 now she rings about 8 at night ill be drunk by then , i know she will go oh for gods sake gary :eek: you knew i was going to ring why are you drunk :mad: ill just say in a soft tone ... cos i miss you so much darling ::eek:: yea right like thats gonna work , maybe ill just turn the phone off , but if i do when i turn it back on again her texts will say WERE ARE YOU :mad: .......... so i guess ill just pretend im sluring cos im so tired , again thats not going to work , guess im in for a ear bashing .......

Maybe wait until after you're done talking to her to start drinking

im feeling a little worried cos my gf rings evrey night , its 17,13 now she rings about 8 at night ill be drunk by then , i know she will go oh for gods sake gary you knew i was going to ring why are you drunk :mad: ill just say in a soft tone ... cos i miss you so much darling ::eek:: yea right like thats gonna work , maybe ill just turn the phone off , but if i do when i turn it back on again her texts will say WERE ARE YOU :mad: .......... so i guess ill just pretend im sluring cos im so tired , again thats not going to work , guess im in for a ear bashing .......

When i use to live with my ex i went on holiday with my family for a week, i would ring everynight and sometimes he would answer and i would no he was drunk and he would deny it, other days i would ring and he would just constant blank the phone, i would slam his phone with soo many texts and just ring and ring and fail !! lol
I would get so paranoid that he would be out cheating on me and stuff lol !!
me Lil miss paranoia eh ::p:

he would always say when i asked why he didnt answer the phone 'ohh i was in bed'
id be like yeeee whateverrr, who with? lol

mrb

When i use to live with my ex i went on holiday with my family for a week, i would ring everynight and sometimes he would answer and i would no he was drunk and he would deny it, other days i would ring and he would just constant blank the phone, i would slam his phone with soo many texts and just ring and ring and fail !! lol
I would get so paranoid that he would be out cheating on me and stuff lol !!
me Lil miss paranoia eh ::p:

he would always say when i asked why he didnt answer the phone 'ohh i was in bed'
id be like yeeee whateverrr, who with? lol

ahhh well as far as that sort of thing is concerned iv never cheated on any of my gfs :) im a good boy like that :D

planemo

I feel a bit better today (physically). I guess my flu will take a few days to go away. Bored as hell though.

206Raider

Bored....I messed up a few times this week and I feel like I'm turning into my old self in a bad way....need to keep fighting to be productive but it's too damn hard lol

mrb

im great :D my gf rang she knew i had a few beers inside me and never gave me a hard time :) but she did also say ... gary GARY you do know when you move over here there will be none of that :eek: i said babe as if :rolleyes: naaa known her for 5 years never drunk a drop in front of her , ill be a good boy , hmmm , its boardum i soppose , im drunk now cos its fri night , yea im drunk , burp hic probably make some silly post thread whatever ...