How are you feeling?

I feel like the door of life has been shut in my face. I feel non stop pain. I feel like no one cares about me. I feel like the days are flying by and I wont ever find a solution to all my problems.

but I also feel alright because those feelings have become routine.

I understand.

I hope I make it through the night.

hugs.gif

Danfalc

Banned
questioning myself..like all the beliefs Ive built up are falling down.. it's really scary.. I
m terrified..

Hope you feel better soon ::(: Try and think that things can get better,just sometimes you have to go through bad patches to get to the good ones.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I ran out of gas last night 3 miles away from home and it was freezing out. I didn't have my wallet on me, so I had to walk it all the way to my apartment to get it and then walk all the way back to my car.

The worst part was that I gave out of gas in front of a gas station, so I thought I was really lucky, but then I reach for my back-pocket and realize I don't have my debit card on me. Ha Ha

Anyway, in-spite of that, I got a sense of accomplishment from the perilous trek and an excellent high off the endorphin rush from the exercise.

I feel good.

Danfalc

Banned
I'm feeling okay,still washed out and a bit drained,but managed to venture outside today and did some food shopping up town.The girl on the till was really cute and flirty with me which made my day :) Makes me think maybe not everyone see's me In a bad light.

I'm feeling okay,still washed out and a bit drained,but managed to venture outside today and did some food shopping up town.The girl on the till was really cute and flirty with me which made my day :) Makes me think maybe not everyone see's me In a bad light.

They don't ::p:
You shoulda flirted back ::p:

mrb

well today i was looking at some good looking woman in a shop , she saw me and said quite rudely , what are you looking at .... i quickly said i dont know but i think im in love with it ... only cos i couldnt think of anything else to say :rolleyes: anyways she didnt say anything and just walked off .... so now im going to do my weight training ... laters spw dudes ::p: