How are you feeling?

Invisibleman

Its just past 11 and i actually feel tired which is a great thing. Maybe for once i will actually sleep at nighttime for the first time in almost 2 months

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Miserable right now, I don't ****ing even know why. I was tired earlier so I know I need sleep but after trying to sleep for a little bit I know that's not going to happen, my brain won't shut up. I just hate myself at the moment, or maybe I hate life, or something. I feel like I hate something. I just hate how I'm thinking. I'm thinking like a person I don't want to think like and I know I don't even believe the thoughts. But I'm still knee jerk thinking them and am too just uncomfortable right now in my own skin or too engulfed by the stupid thoughts to let myself reason myself out of them because I know they're all crap. long night yay.

MikeyC

Miserable right now, I don't ****ing even know why. I was tired earlier so I know I need sleep but after trying to sleep for a little bit I know that's not going to happen, my brain won't shut up. I just hate myself at the moment, or maybe I hate life, or something. I feel like I hate something. I just hate how I'm thinking. I'm thinking like a person I don't want to think like and I know I don't even believe the thoughts. But I'm still knee jerk thinking them and am too just uncomfortable right now in my own skin or too engulfed by the stupid thoughts to let myself reason myself out of them because I know they're all crap. long night yay.
I'm sorry, mate. I hope your feeling better.

I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment. Lots on my mind. I'm hoping to have a few laughs with a DVD.

Phoenixx

^ You two need a hug. *hugs*

I'm tired. I didn't even realize what time it was until I just looked at the clock. Almost 1:30am. Yeah, I think I'm going to bed. Good night, SPW.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well... I didnae get much sleep. I don't usually get up this early anyway. 7am - fur fuc...!! Up aw night (or most of it), wondering exactly what the f**k I'm gonnae say during ma therapy session today. More tae the point, what issues I'm gonnae talk aboot for ma first hour long session. Truth be told, I'm no lookin' forward tae it. Nervous as f**k!

Shyangel

Why do you feel what you're doing isn't important? What could you do that makes you feel it is important? Lots of activities we do are technically "useless," but if you find enjoyment out of it, that's all that matters. :)

Your definitely right, Mikey. Thanks for your perspective. I hope to actually see it that way soon. I don't really know why I'm feeling this way. Just, everything feels pointless. Thanks again, Mikey. I really do appreciate the time you take to respond and be as kind as you are. ^.^

Nathália

I understand, I can stay up all night because my mind won't stop going. Sorry you are going through this right now. I hope they go away and leave you B.

I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment. Lots on my mind. I'm hoping to have a few laughs with a DVD.

Aww Mikey, I hope that made you feel better, get swell.

Well... I didnae get much sleep. I don't usually get up this early anyway. 7am - fur fuc...!! Up aw night (or most of it), wondering exactly what the f**k I'm gonnae say during ma therapy session today. More tae the point, what issues I'm gonnae talk aboot for ma first hour long session. Truth be told, I'm no lookin' forward tae it. Nervous as f**k!

::(: Graeme. I hope you can settle in and get comfortable there.

Graeme1988

::(: Graeme. I hope you can settle in and get comfortable there.

Thanks, Beleza, I've been awake for a couple of hours now. Still a wee bit tired, but no too bad. I'll probably try and have nap before heading off tae my first therapy session today at 2:20pm.

MrJones

I hope you two feel better soon guys.

Starry

Tired! I was up late last night, then had a mini-panic attack just before going to bed, so had trouble falling asleep. :( I don't even know what caused the attack... I was just cleaning my teeth and Bam! it hit me...

Srijita52

I'm feeling okay, trying to fight my SA and be a little social at college, which is somewhat working, I still have a long way to go though. On the other hand, I'm having a crappy time with my roommate, maybe its me though.
I hope all of you are doing well.

outsideroftheoutsiders

Like complete ****. It's the my second day off my anti-depressant and my friends who are here (the rest are travelling in the holidays) are hanging out and didn't invite me and anyway i said thanks for inviting me and then i felt attacked and its all just collapsing on me realising how alone i am and forever will be. I want to self harm (which i haven't done in a very long time) and thinking about suicide (wont do it, but just thinking). I don't want to exist and have now decided I am not talking to anyone for a long time and going in my hole.

Srijita52

I hope you both feel better soon. Hang in there.

Srijita52

Like complete ****. It's the my second day off my anti-depressant and my friends who are here (the rest are travelling in the holidays) are hanging out and didn't invite me and anyway i said thanks for inviting me and then i felt attacked and its all just collapsing on me realising how alone i am and forever will be. I want to self harm (which i haven't done in a very long time) and thinking about suicide (wont do it, but just thinking). I don't want to exist and have now decided I am not talking to anyone for a long time and going in my hole.
I'm sorry, I do know the feeling very well though. I hope you feel better.

Agent_Violet

I'm feeling pulled in too many directions today. Told my ex I could let his dogs out today after work then i get a message today from my kids father asking if I can pick him up today after work,wondering how i'm going to get home in time to take care of my dog and foster dog...i feel exhausted just thinking about it.

Graeme1988

Quite emotionally overwhelmed by my first CBT session. But it went well, though.

I'm not sure if I hoping for too much with the goals I've set for myself of re-establishing old friendships fae high school? And well, getting out more - which I definitely want tae do. It's just there's no much going on in ma area, in the region of south-west Scotland where I live.

karl:-/

Hey graeme, at least you done ya sesh :) that's the no1 gaol bud... You should get on a train to Newcastle gives us both an excuse to get out the house lol

Graeme1988

Hey graeme, at least you done ya sesh :) that's the no1 gaol bud... You should get on a train to Newcastle gives us both an excuse to get out the house lol

smiley-laughing002.gif
Yeah. I need an excuse to leave the house too. I mean, other than trailing 15 miles tae Glasgow for concerts every 2 or 3 months, I rarely leave my house.

Have to say that first session was quite difficult for me, tae say the least. But that's understable I suppose. It's building my self-confidence which I think I'll find most difficult, I think. Since I'm this really shy, introverted person, who usually ends up stuttering ma words, or being misunderstood. And I can't remember a time when I wasn't extremely anxious in social situations.