How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Slightly disappointed. Not sure what happened with that Tumblr contest I supposedly won. The message didn't sound fake at all, yet I haven't gotten anything back from it and it's been 4 days. :confused: I replied back and forgot to save the Tumblr name, so I have no idea who it is, which one it was, and I can't track it down. I tried going back through other stuff I've entered and I can't find anything, since I believe they delete the posts once the deadlines are over.

With my luck this week, my message probably never went through even though it said it did. Either that or it really was fake. *sigh*
*crawls back into hole*

Good. I got my test from Monday back after agonizing over it. With extra credit, I got a 94 (without, I still had a 91). :D

Sweet! Congrats.

I feel like blerg blerg blergblergblerg blerg blerg.

tumblr_m5m094Rr721rql0sfo5_250.gif

It's been a Liz Lemon-y day. I saw my therapist for the first time in a month. There had been some trouble with my doctor telling me to listen more to my therapist and less to my family because they aren't professionals and blah blah blah. The therapist and I were able to work through it. At least I think we did. We talked well past my appointment time. We were in the middle of a discussion when her phone beeped. We both looked at the clock and we were half an hour into someone else's time. Oops! ::eek:: I'm feeling better about where she and I stand and I feel like I was actually able to get my point across. But I also found that my brain is working in a circle that I cannot escape unless I stop doing some of the things I do all the time (tear myself down, say I'll do something and then bail out, refuse to allow the chance for something good to happen because something bad might happen, etc.) So I've got lots to think about and work on for my next appointment.

Then I went to turn in a job app at Barnes and Noble. I'm really hoping to at least get a freaking interview with these people. I spend all my time there anyway. I might as well get paid for it. Then the self checkout at Walmart tried to charge me $50 for a small bag of cat food, some fish food, and some tuna. I told the lady running the self checkout and she didn't appear to understand. She asked how many items I had and that, if it matched what was on screen, then the prices were right. I tried to show her that four plus three plus one plus one does not equal fifty. Vacant expression. So I cancelled the transaction myself and she took my stuff and checked me out. Good fun. Then I met a hot new guy at the pharmacy at Walgreens. I almost asked him if he had a girlfriend as I was walking away, but I just didn't have the guts. Plus I may have to see him again. I don't want to make a bad first impression. I went for a two mile walk when I got home. (I'm up to 71 miles!) I thought I might die before I got home. It was about 90something degrees. I imagined all of those people who run marathons and are so dehydrated and exhausted by the end that they're crawling on their hands and knees and they've crapped their pants. But I made it. :)

I had a really weird lapse in memory yesterday that is bothering me. I hadn't slept at all the night before, so that may have been the problem. I took a nap at 4pm after being up for 30 hours previous. When my dad got off of work, he came downstairs to my room, woke me up, and asked how my sister and I had gotten his new Father's Day recliners into the house earlier that morning. I told him that I didn't know. And it wasn't that I didn't remember putting them together. It was like he was speaking German or Dutch or Pig Latin. I couldn't understand him. Whatever he was saying to me then (I fully remember it now) could not register in my mind. I hope it's just the lack of sleep and not something else. The only reason I think it could be something else is last week my doctor took me off of my Gabapentin cold turkey. She said I shouldn't have any withdrawal symptoms from it. But I've been having headaches. My mother the RN thinks it's a little strange that she would just take me off of it completely. I don't know. As long as it stays an isolated incident, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

DeadmanWalking

Slightly disappointed. Not sure what happened with that Tumblr contest I supposedly won. The message didn't sound fake at all, yet I haven't gotten anything back from it and it's been 4 days. :confused: I replied back and forgot to save the Tumblr name, so I have no idea who it is, which one it was, and I can't track it down. I tried going back through other stuff I've entered and I can't find anything, since I believe they delete the posts once the deadlines are over.

With my luck this week, my message probably never went through even though it said it did. Either that or it really was fake. *sigh*
*crawls back into hole*

No no, Phoenixx, you're getting back out of that hole::p:.

And what were you supposed to win in this Tumblr contest? How did you hear about it and enter it?

Phoenixx

And what were you supposed to win in this Tumblr contest? How did you hear about it and enter it?
^ Well with this contest (And I couldn't even remember which one it was! I messaged back asking, but yeah. No reply), you basically just had to "like" it to enter. Then the person randomly chose a winner from the people who entered. Once chosen, they send you a message. With Tumblr, and this is one of the things I hate most, when you reply back to a message in your Ask box, it sends back the message and your reply. So you're left with nothing, no original message, not even the tumblr url/name. So when you reply to a message, from someone you're not following, either follow that person or bookmark their url or something just to keep track. I was stupid and forgot to do that.

DeadmanWalking

^ Well with this contest (And I couldn't even remember which one it was! I messaged back asking, but yeah. No reply), you basically just had to "like" it to enter. Then the person randomly chose a winner from the people who entered. Once chosen, they send you a message. With Tumblr, and this is one of the things I hate most, when you reply back to a message in your Ask box, it sends back the message and your reply. So you're left with nothing, no original message, not even the tumblr url/name. So when you reply to a message, from someone you're not following, either follow that person or bookmark their url or something just to keep track. I was stupid and forgot to do that.

Well, if you can remember the name of the contest, then ask around Tumblr and see if anyone's heard of it before. It must have gotten around if it's legit.

Phoenixx

Well, if you can remember the name of the contest, then ask around Tumblr and see if anyone's heard of it before. It must have gotten around if it's legit.
^ That's the thing. I tried searching for it and I can't find it. That's why I believe they delete the posts (the contests are through Tumblr posts) once the deadlines are up.

DeadmanWalking

^ That's the thing. I tried searching for it and I can't find it. That's why I believe they delete the posts (the contests are through Tumblr posts) once the deadlines are up.

Give it a week or so more. If nothing happens, then send an e-mail to an administrator (or whatever you call them::p:) and ask them about it.

da_illest101

I feel pathetic, why is it so damn hard to stop watching adult stuff ( ok I know why it's hard too but i'm frustrated).
I'm so sick and tired of it, I don't want to watch anymore, it really ruined and ruinning my life

MikeyC

At work earlier today, I had a bit of anxiety. There were a few workmen going around, and for reasons I can't explain, they made me really nervous. They were friendly enough but I avoided them at every opportunity.

Then on the way home I encountered heavy traffic for...some reason. Got home late.

Now I'm starving and awaiting dinner. Also I feel like I'm being attacked by someone.

This hasn't been the greatest end to the day I was hoping for. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts and patterns from entering my body but I think I'm going to need to sleep for that to happen. That should come by hopefully soon.

hidwell

At work earlier today, I had a bit of anxiety. There were a few workmen going around, and for reasons I can't explain, they made me really nervous. They were friendly enough but I avoided them at every opportunity.

Then on the way home I encountered heavy traffic for...some reason. Got home late.

Now I'm starving and awaiting dinner. Also I feel like I'm being attacked by someone.

This hasn't been the greatest end to the day I was hoping for. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts and patterns from entering my body but I think I'm going to need to sleep for that to happen. That should come by hopefully soon.

Sleep well Mikey::p:

Duzmiu

horrbile, think i have food posioning or some fever, keep getting hot and cold flushes, being sick and...well i wont go into anymore detail but im sure you get the picture