How are you feeling?

lilmutegirl

Nervous and excited about my test...I'm sure I'll be okay, but I get test anxiety pretty bad. I'm currently listening to my son make up funny songs.
I <3 that kid!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
A wee bit frustrated. Because I've been trying tae recorded ma voice so I can posted on here. But I'm no having much luck - I think I need a new microphone.

MikeyC

Going to see my therapist in an hour's time. I'm looking forward to this one, even if still a little bit nervous!

EscapeArtist

omgosh what is wrong with me lately I feel so uncomfortable and mentally anxious/ distressed with no reason at all. It's like i cant find my safe place anymore and life has lost all meaning. Used to take a lot more joy in the little things, even when I was pretty housebound. gawsh. maybe cuz i'm hiding in reachable substances and not connecting to myself.

Last edited:

MikeyC

omgosh what is wrong with me lately I feel so uncomfortable and mentally anxious/ distressed with no reason at all. It's like i cant find my safe place anymore and life has lost all meaning. Used to take a lot more joy in the little things, even when I was pretty housebound. gawsh. maybe cuz i'm hiding in reachable substances and not connecting to myself.
Being aware that this is happening is a good start to beating it. I don't really know what to say to help you out but I hope it does pass and you can start getting joy again. :)

coyote

pooped - had a big thunderstorm, the storm sewer got plugged up and couldn't keep up with the water running down the hill, we had six inches of water standing at the door of my store, pouring in through the weatherstripping, flooding the brand new floor we just laid, full of new clothing - aaghh! we fought the water off with rags, a shop-vac, mops, and brooms, while we tried to unplug the storm drain and wait for my boss to bring a bailing pump from his boat

the rain finally stopped, and all is well for now...

lonely_drummer

pooped - had a big thunderstorm, the storm sewer got plugged up and couldn't keep up with the water running down the hill, we had six inches of water standing at the door of my store, pouring in through the weatherstripping, flooding the brand new floor we just laid, full of new clothing - aaghh! we fought the water off with rags, a shop-vac, mops, and brooms, while we tried to unplug the storm drain and wait for my boss to bring a bailing pump from his boat

the rain finally stopped, and all is well for now...

Daaaamn! Sounds like a total gong show!

MikeyC

I feel good. My therapy session today was good. Talked about my confidence levels and my anxiety around women/dating/sex, and it turned into a good conversation about my overall confidence and stuff. Didn't get to go over everything so I now wait a fortnight's time to see her again.

Now I wish I could nap, but work shortly. ::(:

Nathália

I feel good. My therapy session today was good. Talked about my confidence levels and my anxiety around women/dating/sex, and it turned into a good conversation about my overall confidence and stuff. Didn't get to go over everything so I now wait a fortnight's time to see her again.

Aww. I hope you have a good day and I'm glad you got that off your chest.

KiaKaha

Banned
Thank you, Beleza. :) It was a good talk - probably one of the better ones I've had with her. She also bought our CD, haha.

Aw - that's cool. It's always good to find a therapist that you can get that level of trust and comfort with. Sometimes that is hard to find. Bought your CD? Hmmmm... no no just being friendly...

Srijita52

That's great. I'm glad it went well. :)
Thanks! I think I did alright, but I spaced out a little. Pretty sure I passed at least...I should know Wednesday.
Its okay, I'm sure you did good.

Kiwong

Thinking tonight that I could lose this battle. Trying to see through that window that keeps me fighting. It seems barely open tonight.

bcsr

I just have to say you guys are all awesome, so the next time you're feeling sad, just be awesome instead.

Suit up!