How are you feeling?

lilmutegirl

I have a headache. ::(: Probably dehydrated. I hate taking medicine, so I'll just drink water and try to take it easy today. That usually works.
Also, I'm worried about money. I'm currently broke, and my credit sucks right now. I blame my ex partly, because I was able to manage my finances fine before I met him, and even had good credit. "We" (mostly me) paid off all his old debt that he acquired before we met. He eventually paid me back, but I had already fallen behind on things. While I was with him, and shortly after (until I met my boyfriend), I was only able to work about 12 hours a week at most, because he was not helpful at all in child care (he never looked for babysitters-it was always up to me). So, I pretty much could only work when he was home or on the weekends when people could watch our son. My life would've been so much better if I had never met him...
Anyway, I'm currently using a prepaid cell phone, but keep using up almost all the minutes, so I want to get on a regular plan. My bf works for a cell phone company, and offered to help me out about a year ago, but I waited until now to ask, so he doesn't have an slots left for a really cheap plan. I will probably have to get one on my own, and I'm worried about what my credit will do to this. My bf knows I've had financial difficulties, but doesn't know how bad my credit is.

Phoenixx

I feel good. My therapy session today was good. Talked about my confidence levels and my anxiety around women/dating/sex, and it turned into a good conversation about my overall confidence and stuff. Didn't get to go over everything so I now wait a fortnight's time to see her again.

Now I wish I could nap, but work shortly. ::(:
^ That's good. Glad it went well. :)

Daniel089

I'm very depressed, I think nothing can help me now. I got some exams this week and I feel I lost interest in my further mechanical engineering studies. I feel this path is not what I want. In the meantime I think: what else then? I would throw 4 years out of my life if I'd stop studying and start something new.
I'm depressed because I can't foresee myself in any profession, I don't even know what my interests are, what I'd like to study anymore.
And if you mix it with the fact that I don't have any friends, there you go, you can see total chaos in my life, maybe that's what I deserve anyway, for not being keen on my life. Even tough I'm 23 I feel too weak to do anything.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
F***in' awful. Having a really s**tty day, despite the sunshine outside. Don't feel like doing anything, really. Nearly snapped at my oldest sister as well today, I was on verge of doing so, anyway. Just because she acts like she knows absolutely everything when it comes tae laptops/computer and never takes the time to listen. Because she apparently knows it all, eh? But that's nowt (nothing) new. Just because Windows suggests something when you troubleshoot problem does not mean ye f***in' do it! :mad: I just can't stand that stuck-up, pretentious "I know everything. I'm better than you!" attitude - f**k.. off!

Sorry for the rant.

Srijita52

I'm very depressed, I think nothing can help me now. I got some exams this week and I feel I lost interest in my further mechanical engineering studies. I feel this path is not what I want. In the meantime I think: what else then? I would throw 4 years out of my life if I'd stop studying and start something new.
I'm depressed because I can't foresee myself in any profession, I don't even know what my interests are, what I'd like to study anymore.
And if you mix it with the fact that I don't have any friends, there you go, you can see total chaos in my life, maybe that's what I deserve anyway, for not being keen on my life. Even tough I'm 23 I feel too weak to do anything.
I'm sorry Daniel, maybe you can look around a bit and try to find out what you might like. Hang in there.
F***in' awful. Having a really s**tty day, despite the sunshine outside. Don't feel like doing anything, really. Nearly snapped at my oldest sister as well today, I was on verge of doing so, anyway. Just because she acts like she knows absolutely everything when it comes tae laptops/computer and never takes the time to listen. Because she apparently knows it all, eh? But that's nowt (nothing) new. Just because Windows suggests something when you troubleshoot problem does not mean ye f***in' do it! :mad: I just can't stand that stuck-up, pretentious "I know everything. I'm better than you!" attitude - f**k.. off!

Sorry for the rant.
I know someone who thinks she knows it all and she's always right even when she makes any mistake, its really annoying. I'm sorry you're going through that.

market.garden

Just because Windows suggests something when you troubleshoot problem does not mean ye f***in' do it!

My general rule of thumb is to ignore everything Windows tells me to do when I have a problem with my computer :)

Do you live with your sister? Sometimes it can help to just leave the house for a few minutes. Walk somewhere, go to the shops or whatever. Anything to take your mind off the heated situation. Once the sting's been taken out I find it easier to calm down.

MikeyC

A CD. That's cool. Remember us on this forum when you are a famous rock star eh?
Haha, I don't think I could handle that lifestyle!

People change professions all the time. You're 23, so still young. People change in their 30's and 40's and beyond. If you feel mechanical engineering is no longer for you, then there's always the opportunity to change.

- - - - - - - - -

It's 4:40am here and I'm already anxious. Heart beating, breathing heavier. Need to relax.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I know someone who thinks she knows it all and she's always right even when she makes any mistake, its really annoying. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Thanks.

My general rule of thumb is to ignore everything Windows tells me to do when I have a problem with my computer :)

Do you live with your sister? Sometimes it can help to just leave the house for a few minutes. Walk somewhere, go to the shops or whatever. Anything to take your mind off the heated situation. Once the sting's been taken out I find it easier to calm down.

I have the same rule of thumb when it comes to the Windows troubleshooting guide.

No, I don't live with my oldest half sister - thank f**! :rolleyes: But she does live in the same area as me - just down the road and around the corner. We're just a few yards apart, basically.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Apart from feeling like ****, I am at my wits end. I keep trying although I am aware of the fact that I am doomed forever. Only a miracle could save me probably. I wish I´d knew how to outsmart my horrible destiny, which is like a freight train speeding to hell.

Valhalla

Apart from feeling like ****, I am at my wits end. I keep trying although I am aware of the fact that I am doomed forever. Only a miracle could save me probably. I wish I´d knew how to outsmart my horrible destiny, which is like a freight train speeding to hell.

I don't know you, but that realization sounds horrible. ::(: Wish I could help.

da_illest101

Empty

I went on facebook and saw a picture of my cousin kissing his gf and they both were wearing basketball jerseys ( they love basketball )

Although I'm happy for my cuz, my jealousy level went sky high, nah universe high ( it was already sky high)
::(:

MrSunday

Empty

I went on facebook and saw a picture of my cousin kissing his gf and they both were wearing basketball jerseys ( they love basketball )

Although I'm happy for my cuz, my jealousy level went sky high, nah universe high ( it was already sky high)
::(:

If I saw my cousin kissing his gf, I'd vomit down the toilet...probably flood the entire sewer system.

Last edited:

Alone97

I'm feeling a bit depressed today, the girls who used to bully me made a remark so I isolated myself unintentionally and my friend ended up thinking I had fallen out with her I want to explain to her but I think she'd just think I was being stupid

Nathália

Low energy. I need to workout or something today. These pills are making me drowsy. I need a natural boost. I'm about to doze off again, but I so don't want to.

shakethelight

I need to vent, I was thinking about how this disorder has taking so much time from me. I am 26 and I haven't accomplished a single thing worth being remembered for. That depresses me because I have such a huge desire to make a difference in this world. I am pretty healthy physically, it's my mind that's sick. I had this friend who had lung cancer at 24, shes in remission now. But she has the most amazing out look on life I think I ever met in a person. She organizes all these charities events in my town. She's been on the radio, the paper, she mentors this little girl. I find myself envious of her life. She had cancer and what? I am scared of people. I can't help but think how lame and pathetic that sounds but I know how real my fear is. I am just tired of people thinking I lack motivation when all I want is to live my life and be the person I was meant too be. I have a feeling I will be fight the rest of my living days just too keep my ahead afloat. I just feel like I am being punshied for something I did in a previous life.