How are you feeling?

dragonoth

There was a person who has been in my life for the past years. We used to talk once in a while. Today I decided that we should stop talking and say goodbyes. It was done, and the sadness was tremendous. The hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life.

Why did you decide to stop talking to this person?

dyingtolive

im sorry newtype but good u made it and wish u the best.

i have cut quite a few connections in my life. The ones that were dramatic were hard and didn't really last. The ones that i let fade out of existence without closure were better. There were a few who let go of me by deleting me on their facebook (i will never know if it is intentional or becoz of my name change that made me unrecognizable) But either way, i let it pass without closure and just live and let live and move on.

da_illest101

There was a person who has been in my life for the past years. We used to talk once in a while. Today I decided that we should stop talking and say goodbyes. It was done, and the sadness was tremendous. The hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life.

I know it's none of my business, but what's the story behind that if you don't mind me asking

jonas89

I met one of my online friends today, we had a beer and hangout for a few hours,,
I was really happy with this evening how it turned out..I was really nervous at first but then after a couple of minutes I could start to enjoy myself :)

MikeyC

As others have asked, what was the reasoning for this?

I've basically cut a friend or two out of my life, as well. It has been difficult but I knew it was for the best.

I met one of my online friends today, we had a beer and hangout for a few hours,,
I was really happy with this evening how it turned out..I was really nervous at first but then after a couple of minutes I could start to enjoy myself :)
This is great! There's always that nervousness but it's good that it was unfounded.

I feel very sad::(: *sigh* god damnit *kicks pebble*
It can sometimes get that way. I'm sorry, mate. ::(:

Nathália

I'm in a much better mood than I was last night--my kid actually went to bed on time tonight!! :D

Huge round of applause :). I wonder was their anything different in his routine today? Or is he just being cooperative tonight? Maybe if you disagree him long enough, he will grow tired of it himself.

lilmutegirl

Huge round of applause :). I wonder was their anything different in his routine today? Or is he just being cooperative tonight? Maybe if you disagree him long enough, he will grow tired of it himself.

I'm not sure what was different, except that I paid a little extra attention to him when I tucked him in. If that's all it takes, I'll gladly take a few extra minutes to scratch his back. :)

Srijita52

Lonely, for some reason. :/
I'm sorry portrait, I hope you feel better soon.
I'm glad you had a great time. :)
I'm sorry, there're some times when you need to cut all ties with someone.

Srijita52

Awful, a lot things have been going on with me lately and I'm not getting any support from anyone. Is it my fault that I want to do something I strongly like and not what others want me to do because they think its practical for me?

bcsr

Awful, a lot things have been going on with me lately and I'm not getting any support from anyone. Is it my fault that I want to do something I strongly like and not what others want me to do because they think its practical for me?

It's your life, you definitely need to do what makes you happy, and not worry so much if it pleases others. :)

Nathália

Thanks, yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I don't care if I mess up, atleast I'll be happy that I gave it a try. :)

I admire the fire in you. If you do mess up you try your durn hardest to succeed. It is good to have back up plans. Srijita, I'll root for.

I wish I was the cookie monster and cookie monsters were real. Eat cookies and milk for the rest of my life and be perfectly healthy. Sigh, but I'm human.

MikeyC

No matter what it is you're after, you will always have my support. Do whatever you want and screw the haters.

I wish I was the cookie monster and cookie monsters were real. Eat cookies and milk for the rest of my life and be perfectly healthy. Sigh, but I'm human.
Ah, yes, that would be awesome. :)

Last edited:

Srijita52

I admire the fire in you. If you do mess up you try your durn hardest to succeed. It is good to have back up plans. Srijita, I'll root for.

No matter what it is you're after, you will always have my support. Do whatever you want and screw the haters.

Thanks guys, its great to know that some people do care. :)
Bored and lonely. I might go to sleep soon.
I'm sorry, I hope you feel better after a good sleep.